Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your fondest memory playing BF2 online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your fondest memory playing BF2 online?

When I took down a chopper with two pilots in it with my MR-444 (Or whatever its called) I shot two rounds into the chopper and then it crashed, giving me the kills.

On, Warlord, I was coming down with a chute as spec ops, and while i was way up high I managed to place some C4 at an APC and blow it to hell.

When I took down a quickly moving attack chopper with a fighter jet, before I had a missile lock-on. That means I aimed them manually.

Comment

I spawn in the US uncappable base on Daqing Oilfields to find two attack helis spawn camping our entire team!!
      I jump into a jeep and circle the base with them hot on my tail and manage through erratic driving to survive (God knows how).
      I jump over a wall just as a hail of bullets explode above my head!
      Then for a brief moment the helis must spot an easier kill and give me chance to make a break for the hangar. I get in a jet (which isn't my stong point, only a few hours play) and take off to return and take them both out!!

Sometimes peace can only be bought about by War!

Comment

shot an US pilot outta his jet on gulf of oman, earning my knife,pistol & explosives badge and haunting an enemy(was his teammate till he punished me for tk for his stupidity) for the whole round, too bad didn't have his name in my favoutrite victim list.

Comment

Was sniping on Ghost Town when the SAS Apache went flying past. I took a snapshot with my M95 at extreme range, the chopper perpendicular to me, and saw the pilot fall right out, dead. Then the chopper hit a building and exploded, and I got credit for the gunner, too.

They spent the rest of the round trying to find me.

Comment

getting expert explosives ordnance and expert pistol in the same night :nod:

Comment

21 Kills in one shot with a su-34 on gulf of oman

Comment

I'm fairly new to BF2 but I must say knifing 5 guys in a row in the space of 30 seconds from behind whilst they defended Square (none of those were SKs).

Comment

Running around with a friend and owning everything with the TV missile including killing BHs with the same ppl in them over 10 times in a row....

Comment

I wouldn't even know where to start! Virtually every session yields a great moment worthy of being remembered (usually more).

One that really stands out, though, took place on Mashtuur City. Our team (MEC) was being savaged by a very capable Black Hawk squad and because the squad was flying in and actually capping a lot of flags, I decided I was going to try and snipe the pilot. I took up a position atop one of those tall buildings at the Hill flag (under our control at the time) and waited ...

Soon enough, the Black Hawk came swooping in, the pilot little realising I was there and waiting and that two AT guys on my team had taken up perfect positions, too. The BH came in facing me and I don't know how, but the AT players on my team hadn't been seen, either. One of them was off to the right of the BH, the other to the left.

In the space of about 1.5 seconds, I lined up the pilot and killed him with a precision headshot and as the Black Hawk began to plummet (it had been about level with the top of the buildings), the two AT players fired in unison and both rockets slammed into the corresponding sides of the BH at the exact same time, blowing it to pieces just metres from the ground ...

Oh, man ... it was awesome. I must put that into a movie because it really was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Lol...hitting a moving BH pilot with an M95...iev done that a few times...even if you are skilled its most often luck...

Comment

Oh...I forgot one...even have a picture....I purposely was driving around just to try and get this...god I loved it

Comment

Mine was with the BF2. Me and a bunch of friends made squads and just dominated. The enemy never could stop our assaults, and rarely could they penetrate our defenses. We had some intense firefights over by the contruction site as well.

Yep, thats about it. Best experiences were with the demo. Haven't had any big memories with full BF2....

Comment

Yesterday I managed to kill a driver in a pickup truck (on SF) with one shot .The truck was moving quite fast and I just managed to pull a chance shot against it .

Comment

Everyone is talking about his best moment. Well, my worst moment was when I was in the MEC team in Kubra. The USMC took all spawn points and I was the last MEC soldeir to survive... definitly no the best thing when you have the enemy's UAV on you and their commander spotting you and several choppers and soldeirs are chasing you... alone! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

I've managed to dive between the wheels/tracks of vehicles and avoid getting run over, but only once did I happen to be AT The tank got distracted and I was able to swivel round and take him out with a rocket to the back of the turret.

I also managed to take out a (presumably damaged) jet with a 50 cal...it was coming in low and straight for a bombing run on us and I just started panic firing, next thing I know there's a telltale "x" and the jet drops out of the sky 2 ft in front of the FAV.

My favourite is claymoring fellow snipers though...it just doesn't get old. Sneak up behind them and instead of knifing them put a claymore behind them. You can even sit there for a while and watch them knowing there time's up , if you want to speed up the process just give them a little nudge with the pistol to make sure they twitch...

I screwed it up once though...I got a bit excited and ended up jumping instead of proning. I jumped clear over the enemy sniper and off the roof, pity there's no Darwin award in BF2

Comment

Working...
                                X