Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your fondest memory playing BF2 online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your fondest memory playing BF2 online?

Mine's killing 25 people in a row. I was Spec-Op's and literally went Sam Fisher on everyone.

Re: What's your fondest memory playing BF2 online?

Knife kills. Just sneaking around and then stabbing random people in the back, especially when they think they're all safe and happy in their own base.

Horrifying, eh?

That, and TV missile-ing a full Blackhawk...BOOM! Six kills! Thank you, come again.

Dogfighting and then shooting down enemy jets with my jet and actually getting thanked by my team for giving them a few minutes free of the perpetual rain of bombs that would normally be hitting them.

In fact, getting thanked for anything-especially at the end of a round where I'm commander, and people ask for me to command the next round! It's nice to be appreciated and to know you're doing a good job of helping your team out.

Comment

downing a full black hawk back before you had to leave the vehicle for every member to get cap credit...it was just hoovering over the flag...toss a few c4 up...bye bye guys

Comment

When I realised that there are mods being made for this game

Comment

dude..... the game is not that old to be talking about memories :S

if u were talking about bf1942 it would make more sense hehehe

Comment

Probably blackhawking on Mashtuur/Ghost Town with a few buddies.

Comment

whoah crazy sh!t, ipwnz i just played w u like 5 min ago i was ur sl on karkand

that wasnt my favorite moment just a random cool thought

Comment

I got's too many ta list.
                Mostly involving great teamwork.

Funny how this thread should pop up now tho... I just posted a link to a VERY rough draft of a vid I'm working on that shows some damned fine BH teamwork. Wanna sneek peak at one of my favorite moments?
                It's here: http://rapidshare.de/files/13071684/...D_SCR.wmv.html

I make no appologies at the to vid quality. As I say, it's a really rough draft. By the time I've got all 6 cams rendered out at high quality with good editing, it outta look lots better.

Comment

Not that good but either when you are in a pwnage squad who just rip it up all round, or sniping the pilot of a cobra who was hovering to cap a flag. :yay:

Comment

My fondest memory was the time that I blew a fully loaded and fully healed BlackHawk out of the sky with a single AT rocket, back before they patched that bug.

Comment

The first artillery strike I witnessed and died by.

Comment

taking down 11 j10s in one round with the f35. pwnage. i went 63 for 0 that round.
                        also, working together with a sniper squad of two and we each sniped someone out of a cobra. i sniped the gunner, he sniped the pilot. that cobra spun for a while.

Comment

to many to remember...taking out 3 guys, a tank, and an APC and walking away from it....

or another time, taking on 5 guys, a tank that just drove up, and in the middle of an artillery strike only to be killed by a guy that spawned at the point i was taking...a guy I had killed 15 seconds previous trying to take the same point...

taking out out stolen tank and an APC and taking one for the team (I blew up with them when they moved) by placing mines in between then (they were parked taking a point). Because of that, we got our tank back and won the match.

stuff like that...I have too many to be my "fondest" memory lol

Comment

Hiding in the middle of the road and having a tank and apc pass me by without noticing me...then blowing them up with some c4's I planted earlier down the road.

Comment

Wake Island.
                              My first double plane on plane kill. (well I dont think the second one counted)
                              I was in an F-35 and was being chased by 2 J-10s (both flown by 2 VERY good pilots) for about 10 mins whatever I did they did to. I just could'nt shake them and they just could'nt manage to get a shot in. I finally managed to shoot 1 down by doing a loop d loop around the bridge near the north base flag and getting on the last guys tail and taking him out with guns. The other pilot followed me and ended up on my tail again, so I did a upside down pass over the chinese airfield about 1 foot off the ground getting 4 kills by accidently wingcliping the guys (including the pilot I had just shot down) waiting for there plane to respawn and as luck would have the other pilot flew straight into the plane that had just spawned:laugh:
                              I celebrated by doing a victory roll over their airfeld and recived some nice comments on my flying by both pilots.
                              So to those 2 pilots (cant remenber their names) :salute: thanks for being good sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X