Armored Fury in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armored Fury in America

Battling on american soil has never been done in any game before...at least not recently in any big game I can think of...

Should be interesting....

Comment

They said that the maps in this Booster will be more like Eal Alamein from '42.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
        It's kinda like WWII, the US (Germany) attacks two side of the world at the same time, and finally got owned.
        hitler=bush

Comment

Usually im annoyed with EA for sucking our wallets dry and not giving us anything worth it. But that actually sounds really awesome!

Comment

I think I just got some in my eye.

Comment

Whoa, Pennsylvania? Cool. Maybe I'll be able to fly over my own neighborhood LOL.

Comment

What's yer adress? Be fun ta put a shell through yer front door.

Comment

Maybe. I live in the heart of Amish country. Maybe the vehicles will be buggies! LOL.

Comment

Fighting in US locations are pretty interesting! I can't believe I overlooked this when reading about the booster packs hehe

But at the same time, I hope it won't be frustrating with all those vehicles around (and especially the jets ). The maps should be well balanced so that infantry are able to counter enemy vehicles effectively, until friendly vehicles come to help out.

Comment

should be awesome, cant wait for both these booster packs, just wish i didnt have to download them lol

Comment

Working...
                      X