Armored Fury in America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armored Fury in America

I really hadn't given to much thought to the new boost packs until i saw armored fury on the totalbf2 homepage today. My god! Warthogs and harriers! this is going to be awesome, the best part however is this

Battlefield 2: Armored Fury will add three new maps, all set in the rural heartland of America where the US forces defend their homeland from Chinese and MEC forces. This Booster Pack will also introduce two new vehicle classes: Attack Jets with the ability to use rocket pods and cluster bombs, and agile Scout Choppers which will reveal nearby enemies. "Midnight Sun" takes place on the Alaskan border, where Chinese forces make landfall. "Operation Harvest" will take the player to the vast open plains of Pennsylvania where only the expert use of air and armor will assure victory. "Operation Road Rage" sees all-out tank warfare on the freeways of America.

WOHO!!!!!!! BATTLE FOR AMERICA!!!!!!!

Re: Armored Fury in America

That is kind of cool. Also keeps the game balanced, so no one goes "zomg, you attack China and the Middle-East all the time, why can't they attack America?!"...which you know someone has said...

Comment

It's kinda like WWII, the US (Germany) attacks two side of the world at the same time, and finally got owned.

Comment

God. I will murder them if they dont include Delta Force as the main allied army in that and include a littlebird. Seeing as there is already a picture of the mec/pla scout chopper.

If so its all I will ever play. And there better be some unlocks coming from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
          God. I will murder them if they dont include Delta Force as the main allied army in that and include a littlebird. Seeing as there is already a picture of the mec/pla scout chopper.

If so its all I will ever play. And there better be some unlocks coming from that.
          Delta Force for the win. I love the way they are protrayed in Black Hawk Down, spot on if you ask me.

Comment

Yeah, I'm psyched about this booster pack too. I am much more interested in the maps and the vehicles in the Armored Fury booster pack than Euro Force.

Comment

lol, yay! dude with bicycle helmet for the win!!

Comment

BF2 is the BEST game ever created (up to this date at least)...

Comment

Originally posted by r0uJe
                  BF2 is the BEST game ever created (up to this date at least)...
                  I disagree ... it's a very good game but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.

Comment

I wish the american maps also had 1 with just infantry .. kinda like karkland. Don't get me wrong i'm all for the booster pack.. just wish there was a strict infantry american one..

Comment

Originally posted by John-Paul
                      I disagree ... it's a very good game but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.
                      LOL...I have to give you a high five for that one

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                        LOL...I have to give you a high five for that one
                        Heh heh! I was so hoping someone would reply, "Donkey Kong SUCKS," so that I could respond, "You know something? YOU SUCK."

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Paul
                          Heh heh! I was so hoping someone would reply, "Donkey Kong SUCKS," so that I could respond, "You know something? YOU SUCK."

Oh well.
                          I almost did say that, but I figured most people wouldn't get the joke

Comment

im not getting armored fury because i dont like the large maps. i used to love the armored maps in bf42, but it seems bf2 jets make tanks obsolete. the idea of fihgting in america is brilliant, it gives me a reason to fight harder to defend

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                              It's kinda like WWII, the US (Germany) attacks two side of the world at the same time, and finally got owned.
                              LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X