Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to be really obnoxious

Originally posted by lSIlSERIALBUTCHER
    You must play on n00b servers, I get 2-1, & 3-1 kill ratios killin' guys like you

I am going to see you coming the first time 5 out of six times, & when I am busy, & I don't notice you coming, & you blow something up you better kill me , because I am going to place UAV, run right up to you, & shank you

Haved a good day
    I would say that I play on average servers. If you are really so vigilan, then I salute you and hope that you are a commander on a server that I play some day. The vast majority of commanders that I have seen are not as attentive and even when they are, they have a hard time of getting people to guard their assets when they see me coming.

As for you using a UAV to hunt me down, if you read my post carefully you would know that your satellite and your UAV trailers are both going down at the same time and that is the first notice you will have that I am in your base. By the time you come looking for me, I will be hiding some where waiting for a supply drop or an engineer to come running out that I can ambush.

I also mix up my tactics slightly. Some times I will use three packages of C4 instead of 2 on the UAV. This means that when you drop the supply crate next to the UAV trailer to repair it (which is the most common thing I see commanders do) it will not be fixed right away. Chances are, by the time the UAV trailer is functionig again, I have put three more C4 packages on it and completely reloaded off you supply crate so you will not have a chance to use the UAV at all.

Other times, I just use two C4 packages on both the UAV and satellite trailers, blow them up and then place the last package next to the one I think in most likely to be repaired be an engineer. As soon as some one moves close to it, they are dead. If no one goes near it and a supply drop is used instead, the C4 is still close enough to the asset to do significant splash damage.

(Edit: I also had to comment that I absolutely 'love' people that know all about 'guys like me' with out ever having to play with/against me or even meet me. Prejudice FTL!)

Comment

Re: How to be really obnoxious

All you who say it aint annoyin then your lieing when was the last time you got in an apache or apc and you think hell yeah im about to kick some serious ass then 2 secounds down the roads ka booom and you think ... balls and your so ****ed of u leave the server and punch the wall and passing parents or brothers who happen to be wondering past. It is annoyin to be c4 trapped and its also a rare attack and thats why its so effective becos its the last thing you do is to walk around the vehicle checking to make sure its safe.

sorry wrong thread ;p

no wait it is the right thread

Comment

Working...
      X