Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be really obnoxious

!WARNING!
    You will probably get kicked/banned for doing this even though theres nothing wrong about it, besides being an obnoxious prick.

Its fairly easy too do, and extremely easy if you know your way around a map and where vehicle spawns are.

1) spawn as spec ops
    2) throw C4 in a hidden location on a "Desireable" vehicle
    3) drive the vehicle UNDAMAGED (this is important) to the enemy base or flag. I suggest parking at a location where you know the map only spawns 1 vehicle or has no vehicles currently parked there.
    4) put the vehicle in a normal spawn spot
    5) wait
    6) detonate C4 when some one gets in.
    7) laugh your ass off. Usually if you dont get found you can do it again with a spawning vehicle.

*Caution*
    If you do this many times you will mostlikly get kick/banned but laugh while doing it, and I dont suggest you do it at an uncaptural base.

Re: How to be really obnoxious

Ummm Its what C4 is kinda used for, I mean everyone does it. So this is not new, can somone lock this thread plz.

Besides why do we want obnoxiuos players in BF2

Comment

uh... ok..... thats what c4 was meant for...
      :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

Comment

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

Lets PArty

Comment

Lets not, becuase even though this is obvious, it still has no reason to be locked, just another tip&trick. Plus a funny one

Comment

"C4 is a common variety of military plastic explosive specifically designed for demolition. Soft and malleable, C4 can be applied to irregular and/or curved surfaces in order to efficiently cut structural beams and girders—or used to breach steel or armor-reinforced doors and entryways. Requiring a detonator for use, C4 is relatively safe on its own. It’s immune to bullets and open flame and can be stored or planted safely in any type of climate. C4 is commonly packed in one-lb block charges and only a few are needed to destroy an enemy building, bridge, or ship." - Battlefield 2 Official page

No where does EA say use it to set traps to tick off the enemy

Yes its obvious. Not many people do it in a trap-like way.
            Try it yourself its obvious but its so funny when you get a fully loaded vehicle. Plus its a nice change from the same stuff over and over again.

Comment

I regularly throw C4's on helicopters as touch down for repairs. And when they get far away, I blow them up. Of course if they spot you while you're trying to throw the C4, you're dead. But lots of fun and I find it very rewarding.

Comment

C4 WAS designed for that sort of thing, but I'll be damned if its ever used like that. I've been killed once or twice by C4 while driving a vehicle, and thats because it was chucked at me from miles away. The rest of the time it's because they are set as traps for infantry to walk over, or as makeshift granades.

This post should be called, "How to be really non-obnoxious and do what C4 should be used for - it's a right laugh".

Comment

Originally posted by Akuhalo
                  "C4 is a common variety of military plastic explosive specifically designed for demolition. Soft and malleable, C4 can be applied to irregular and/or curved surfaces in order to efficiently cut structural beams and girders—or used to breach steel or armor-reinforced doors and entryways. Requiring a detonator for use, C4 is relatively safe on its own. It’s immune to bullets and open flame and can be stored or planted safely in any type of climate. C4 is commonly packed in one-lb block charges and only a few are needed to destroy an enemy building, bridge, or ship." - Battlefield 2 Official page

No where does EA say use it to set traps to tick off the enemy
                  No where does it work to cut beams and girders in game either. EA just put out that garden variety description of C4, not to be taken for anything more than that.

Comment

I like the idea i don't really think its being annoying, if anything its being smart and stealthy.

Comment

Just out of curiousity, can you drop C4 from a black hawk if you are in one ofthe back seats? I know if you are an engineer that you can take out the wreck and repair so it would stand to reason that you could drop C4 as well. If so, you could add another function to the transport choppers other than being flying coffins. Like if someone spotted armor rolling down the street you could try to drop C4 from the chopper on the path you think it would take. Then just hover high enough to be out of their sight. With a good pilot (or an enemy who doesn't know how to fly or use AA) and a support in the chopper with you, the black hawk could become a fairly powerful bomber.

Comment

We use the "trojan vod" tactic alot on Karkand. Works like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrag
                          Just out of curiousity, can you drop C4 from a black hawk if you are in one ofthe back seats? I know if you are an engineer that you can take out the wreck and repair so it would stand to reason that you could drop C4 as well. If so, you could add another function to the transport choppers other than being flying coffins. Like if someone spotted armor rolling down the street you could try to drop C4 from the chopper on the path you think it would take. Then just hover high enough to be out of their sight. With a good pilot (or an enemy who doesn't know how to fly or use AA) and a support in the chopper with you, the black hawk could become a fairly powerful bomber.
                          I've done this many times. You can drop anything from the back of any cargo chopper. Mines, c4, claymores, nades, you name it. I like spamming a flag with c4 from the BH then when we fly away and the noobs rush in..kaboom. Always gets a laugh. It's nearly impossible to use this tactic for bombing purposes though...unpredictable where the c4 will land so you can't just mine a street with it from 100ft up.

Comment

:locked: truly an idiotic thread

Comment

Here is an idiotic thread:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

Comment

Working...
                              X