Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Regarding 2 New Unlocks (Feb. 07)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Update Regarding 2 New Unlocks (Feb. 07)

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_Snuff
      Damn I sure hope that's correct coz I unlocked the Engineer waterpistol mp7 and that is a waste of an unlock if ever I had one...
      It's great for stationary targets and is the only weapon for the Engineer kit which can kill people at range, but it's still below the likes of the PP-19.

Comment

I never got a unlock screen.

I logined in the next day and nothing happened.

Did I miss out?:cry:

Can anyone help me???

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
          jackhammer ownz man.. i dunno wut u talkin bout... well that IS if u kno how to use it.. al unlocks are gr8 IMO. just gotta know how to use 'em. its the driver not the car that needs training.
          I'm having a hard time reading your post. Can you please tell me what is IMO?
          Thanks

Comment

Can someone help me ?????????? [See Second Post up] ^
            ^

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
              I'm having a hard time reading your post. Can you please tell me what is IMO?
              Thanks
              IMO=In My Opinion

Comment

Cannon don't worry. Like I said before, you will get your chance when [atch comes out and the Awp will be available to you.

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
                  IMO=In My Opinion
                  Thanks. How about IMAO?

Comment

IMAO = In My Arrogant Opinion

Comment

I am one of the many who didn't read the news and i took the chance to unlock all weapons when i reached 1st Sergeant.

Later i found out about the two upcoming unlocks.
                      I hit myself on the head three times and then decided to create another acct and level that to the point where i am now ( Corporal ). That was 3 days ago.
                      The only point i wonder is do i get to have the two extra unlocks again? Becuase thusfar i didn't get them.

Comment

My understanding was that the window would be blank when it did show up early. However, for some folks this was not the case. No worries though, as we are looking into a couple of options with how to handle this. Most likely choice is to just let those who chose unlocks from that window repick when the new content is available

Comment

Can this get a temp sticky or something since there is an official response so that people don't have to search? This is a pretty important topic and one that has generated a lot of concern recently.

On a personal note, I will be unlocking the same guns again. I wub my F2000.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                            Thanks. How about IMAO?
                            See http://netforbeginners.about.com/cs/...viations_2.htm for a long list of these.

Comment

My understanding was that the window would be blank when it did show up early. However, for some folks this was not the case. No worries though, as we are looking into a couple of options with how to handle this. Most likely choice is to just let those who chose unlocks from that window repick when the new content is available
                              If that's the case then you'd make a lot of people very happy, including myself.
                              I'm now 500 points away from my promotion to Sergeant with my new acct but if i get to repick those unlocks it's back to my 1st Sregeant for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X