Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Regarding 2 New Unlocks (Feb. 07)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Regarding 2 New Unlocks (Feb. 07)

Originally posted by Shawn
    My understanding was that the window would be blank when it did show up early. However, for some folks this was not the case. No worries though, as we are looking into a couple of options with how to handle this. Most likely choice is to just let those who chose unlocks from that window repick when the new content is available.

I'll keep y'all posted which solution happens. Thanks!
    Source: Post in BF2RS forums

~Salad

Re: Update Regarding 2 New Unlocks (Feb. 07)

Good to know. It's annoying having that pop up now and I'm sure a lot of people are accidentally unlocking things trying to click away the window.

Now..let's hope people SEARCH before posting this information repeatedly again and again and again and ag...

Comment

hope is one thing.. another for it to happen... lets "hope"

Comment

It would also be nice if the default selection was "choose later" instead of "select unlock"...

Comment

yeah, I got the stupid jackhammer, that ruined my day.

Comment

jackhammer ownz man.. i dunno wut u talkin bout... well that IS if u kno how to use it.. al unlocks are gr8 IMO. just gotta know how to use 'em. its the driver not the car that needs training.

Comment

I suspect that the weapon selection will be resolved with the patch. The news release warned of such problems - I can live with it...

Comment

Oh just because you said it would make my jackhammer skills improve right? Also, I didn't say it sucked, I just didn't want that stupid unlock that could've been my new P90.

And dude, learn to friggen type.

Comment

Oh man I just saw an explanation of the unlock fix but I can't remember where I read it, I gotta go post this on the totalbf2 forums!!

Comment

Ya I have found that i love the jackhammer, was one of my first sergeant unlocks, I actually prefer it to the DAO feels like it has more power.

Comment

Originally posted by Chowley
                      Ya I have found that i love the jackhammer, was one of my first sergeant unlocks, I actually prefer it to the DAO feels like it has more power.
                      I prefer it to the DAO because engineers can run around and duck behind stuff to reload without blowing out their stamina bar.

Comment

Good to know this!

Comment

This is good info, probably like many I just picked some not really thinking about new weapons

Comment

Damn I sure hope that's correct coz I unlocked the Engineer waterpistol mp7 and that is a waste of an unlock if ever I had one...

Comment

Not to keen in the MP7, better off with the default weapons. Jackhammer kicks ass, I am gonna keep choosing my unlock later until the new unlocks are available

Comment

Working...
                              X