[NEW RANKS] Someone post the actual points needed for each rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [NEW RANKS] Someone post the actual points needed for each rank

Do you get new weapon unlocks when you hit First Sergeant?

Comment

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
      Do you get new weapon unlocks when you hit First Sergeant?
      Yeah you get an unlock at the Master/First Sergeant promotion

Comment

Well, I won't be getting any of them any time soon
        At the rate I play, it's going to take me just over 3 yrs to get to 2nd Lt alone....

Why can't they make it easier for the guys who actually have a life (Family, Children, Wife/Girlfriend and a Job) AND not spend their time 24/7 on a PC.
        My SPM is currently 1.55 AND I'm not going to run around as a Medic 24/7 to earn it!

FFS EA, Give us a chance!

Comment

yey, I'll be getting a new rank after the patch. How *yawn* great.

The ranks matter so little, I'm sargent major but a master gunnery sarge with more points still beats me when running for commander... Which it shouldn't because I basically outrank them.

Also even if you suck(like me) but play long enough you get the of so precious ranks... No talent needed

Comment

Originally posted by AraGoth*
            After this new patch Its going to be one of those amusing moments where everyone on the server your on ranks up after getting a single point......aaaah good memories... So long as they give us 200,000+ players (also known as whores) something to go for ill be happy!
            Yea, that was pretty funny, every other line in the text scroll XXX was promoted to sergeant/Staff Sergeant/etc..

Comment

These ranks take forever, and it appears will help the plane and spawn whores more...who pull 100 points in one round. I will have moved on to a new game by the time a new rank is in question.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild_Wokman
                These ranks take forever, and it appears will help the plane and spawn whores more...who pull 100 points in one round. I will have moved on to a new game by the time a new rank is in question.
                I pull off 100+ points per round on Strike, and that's using Assault AND Spec Ops Kits only......I don't whore or anything, just cap flags, kill people AND make sure my SMs are doing what they are doing!

Comment

Originally posted by D_Lusted
                  Well, I won't be getting any of them any time soon
                  At the rate I play, it's going to take me just over 3 yrs to get to 2nd Lt alone....

Why can't they make it easier for the guys who actually have a life (Family, Children, Wife/Girlfriend and a Job) AND not spend their time 24/7 on a PC.
                  My SPM is currently 1.55 AND I'm not going to run around as a Medic 24/7 to earn it!

FFS EA, Give us a chance!

Hey, it's not MANDITORY that you become a General. Would you rather have the ranks set so low that 99% of the players hold the top rank? What sense does that make? Christ, just play for the fun of it.

And oh yeah, I'm going to be a Captain.

Comment

Waw... I feel so sad and small with my puny 6000 global points lol...
                    (I play maybe 3 hours a week)

Comment

Working...
                    X