X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GP-30 GL can n00b eject pilots?

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
    ok, correct me if im wrong...

...but the term newb, or newbie is one reffering to an individual who has little to no experience at a particular thing...a person who is new...

and n00b is quite different, a person who screws around, breaks rules, and acts childish, causes grief, and has little to no actual skill...

there is nothing wrong with being a newb, or a newbie.....but to be a n00b is something else entirely, and there is something wrong with it...

again, i may be wrong about this, but this has always been my understanding of such...please feel free to corrct me
    I always thought n00b was just people getting lazy. Having slow typing speeds and even worse vocabulary.

Yet, I really think they mean the same thing.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Sharqi is a fair map.

Comment

well paas, he used the term "noob eject" to mean "killing some pilot in their seats", but that doesn't make it right, just like using the term "n***a pwned" to mean "owned" is just as racially incorrect.

by the way, noob is just a degrading term

Comment

Is life really so boring that we need to sit on the internet and debate the semantics of a post? who cares how he used a slang word that doesn't really exist except in interent jargon.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
            Is life really so boring that we need to sit on the internet and debate the semantics of a post? who cares how he used a slang word that doesn't really exist except in interent jargon.
            Touche.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
              I don't so much care about what he used.

What bothers me is that everyone took it out of context and spent the rest of the thread insulting him. When it was considerably obvious he didn't use the term in an offensive manner... at least aimed at anyone else.

...you do have a point though. I am wasting my time trying to get this across to people. I give. He hates everyone. Flame on!

{WP}Paas

Comment

Working...
              X