GP-30 GL can n00b eject pilots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP-30 GL can n00b eject pilots?

The other day I tried to steal the MEC Mi-28 on sharqi and lo and behold, some MEC jerk n00b ejects me out of the cockpit with the GP-30. How is this possible? I didn't even know GL's could penetrate through cockpit armor. Has anyone ever done this with the M203?

Re: GP-30 GL can n00b eject pilots?

I've shot the bottom of the AH-1 with the GP-30 and killed the gunner.

Comment

I have been removed from the cockpit of a helicopter with a rocket to the window.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
        The other day I tried to steal the MEC Mi-28 on sharqi and lo and behold, some MEC jerk n00b ejects me out of the cockpit with the GP-30. How is this possible? I didn't even know GL's could penetrate through cockpit armor. Has anyone ever done this with the M203?
        Why is he a n00b if he killed you and prevented you from taking the chopper?

Comment

That's very odd. I didn't even know it was possible. For some reason I get plenty of opportunities to n00b eject pilots with rockets/GL's so I will definitly have to start using this tactic. Seems to be much easier than sniping someone out of the cockpit.

Comment

wait, so you were TRYING to steal something, and he was helping his team defending an asset, and you call him a noob for noob ejecting you?i think you are the noob for being ejected.

Comment

You guys are retards, what makes them a noob if they get in it before you? Maybe its you who are the noobs because you don't stand on the right spots to get it...

The RPK can penetrate glass...

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                wait, so you were TRYING to steal something, and he was helping his team defending an asset, and you call him a noob for noob ejecting you?i think you are the noob for being ejected.
                Please understand idiot, I did not call anyone a n00b. n00b eject is just an easier way of saying "he shot me out of the cockpit". kthx idiot. Nice job also ignoring the whole point of this thread and focusing on one two word comment that means jack shiz.

Comment

I never knew that noob toobs can do that... i will try it later.

So now there are 4 kit weapons that i know of that can n00beject: Type 88, M95, GL and AT missile.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                    I never knew that noob toobs can do that... i will try it later.

So now there are 4 weapons that can n00beject: Type 88, M95, GL and AT missile.
                    let me clarify, I was not tk'ed for the chopper. I stole the enemy chopper and one of the enemies was hiding somewhere with his GL ready and n00b ejected me.

What's the type 88, the PLA sniper rifle? I've been n00b ejected with this before but I never knew what it was.

Comment

OK, why's he a jerk then?

Oh and it's probably the splash damage killing you. Happens when tubing BH's too.

Comment

ya, in the blackhawk and the shoebox mec heli. ive taken out many people at once who were inside after firing stuff inside. but for the attack helicopter. i dunno. i havent seen that yet. but i have taken out gunner with anti-tank

personally i dont really nube tube much and i kill everything around when im jumping in a heli that hasnt been used before. takes long to get moving in a unused heli, so i dont like c4 and such on the side.

though i cant wait for 1.2 cause this nube tube **** is annoying.

like i bet even hackers have trouble with nube tubers. like the aimbot aims and they shoot and the nuber bunny hops and tubes them.

oh and one thing i have done. m203 teamkill pilot out of f35b.ok dont flame me, i wasnt being a *****. i was m203ing an attack chopper, i miss the chopper and the f35b flys underneath the heli and i hit em square on.

Comment

Please understand idiot, I did not call anyone a n00b. n00b eject is just an easier way of saying "he shot me out of the cockpit". kthx idiot. Nice job also ignoring the whole point of this thread and focusing on one two word comment that means jack shiz.

Ok what is this?

, some MEC jerk n00b ejects

You called him a Jerk, and he didnt "noob eject", that is when fags like you TK for the helo/jet. He only ejected YOUR noob ass for trying to be a *** and steal the MI28.

Comment

sorry i opened this thread, a waste of time.

Comment

Yes you can, one of my best shots ever with the GL was hitting the SU-30? (MEC 2 Seater) as it was starting to taxi down the runway on OP Cleansweep - I fired from the road coming from the flag and killed both the pilot and the co pilot, then jumped in the plane and flew off..

Comment

Working...
                              X