Little boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little boys

Ive been playing for some time and yes I had some trouble with those "little kids" those that whine about everything... anywho..

I was on Dillian Plant on the carrier - at first things are great, but now it plane and heli hogs - no biggie - but now answer me this:

1.Why when u wait for the heli/ Jet after the "hog" takes of he deside to blast a couple of rounds at ya?

2. why when waiting,,, someone comes up and deside to "plink" ya a couple of times?

3.Then you finnaly get in the Apache (which you and a squad member have been waiting for and some jumps in the firing cockpit, tell them to bail and they dont comprehend that term?

This is NOt a Newb question - its a question with a RANT -

I HATE LITTLE BOYS = WHINNERS

Re: Little boys

Can you rewrite the whole post in English please? I didn't undestand anything, some svine camping for a helicopter?

Comment

I think he is talking about, when you are waiting for a jet or heli to spawn, and someone spawns in later than you, runs up and jumps into the vehicle they know you are waiting for. This will never change, not only will they jump in front of you, they will most likely drop it off the edge of the carrier and die, then spawn back and try and jack it again. At this point I can understand the 50 cal sniper guy who shoots them out of the jet or heli.

Wait your damn turn, if I see someone waiting for a jet, I go and do something else.

Comment

Errrrr, first come first serve!:laugh:

I will if i notice exit the vehicle for a squad, but for the most part, its lame, ignorant and a waste of other peoples time for you to think that its your vehicle, or that it is spawning for you, and your squad. Gotta be quick on the jump to get them, any game, and i mean any game that has had spawning vehicles this has always been an issue, and old tired, dead, lame issue.

Comment

But it isn't first come first served, if that were the case, there would not be an issue. But I guess I respect my fellow players too much. I know there are clans out there who will kick players that get into "their" jet "their" tank etc. I am just not one of those people. If you are waiting for it, you can have it. But I don't cut people off in real life either, don't butt into lines or race in front of people with my car just to turn right in front of them...

Comment

Someone in an earlier post mentioned a queueing system for vehicles (too idle to search for reference), which I think is a pretty good idea (so long as TKing doesn't boost you up the list).
            I gotta say BadLizzard I was the victim just the other night on a 64 player Dragon Valley with about 40 people on it. I spawn in and manage after 5/10 mins to acquire an Attack Heli and waited for 20/30 seconds for someone who wanted to be gunner! Nobody showed up so I take off and after 2/3 mins I return to reload (finding 2 people camping near the heli pad) and BAM "You have been kicked for excessive Teamkilling".
            I NEVER even accidentally TK'd anyone!
            Bottom line SOME ADMINS ABUSE THEIR POSITIONS!
            I promptly left the server and made a note of ip and name so I NEVER go there again!

Comment

Unfortunately there is little BF2 etiquette. I’m more like BadLizzard, if there is already someone waiting for a jet, tank etc, I’m off to do something else… I also like flying in a helicopter with a buddy but if someone else jumps in the gunner seat I don’t mind… I’m not going to tell them to get out… I just hope he can shoot… I have seen 2 guys try an monopolize a helicopter the entire game and when someone else jumps in either as a pilot or gunner they shoot him out or wont take off until he gets out. Some people even take it up and put it in a spin, just to jump out and kill the gunner.. When I see this, that’s when it’s time to put the C4 to good use… As deadman said, the vehicle isn’t spawning just for you..

Queuing system huh? I can see the ropes and turnstiles now. That would be funny...

Comment

what I find more annoying is those people that jump in the attack chopper and don't let anyone in to gun...all they do is fly around firing their missiles, crashing into a mountian, and are the first ones to jump in it again...and will just spam "bail out" at you if you try to be their gunner.

Comment

I can relate to this frustration. When people are already waiting, I also leave to do something else. I am happy in a buggy hauling a$$ all over a map trying to cap flags and help my team and squad. I will not tk for a vehicle either, I think it is really stupid and it would be nice if everyone had ethics in that way. Unfortunately, there are those people that feel the need to be d!cks and kill you for a vehicle that they probably cannot fly anyway. In our clan server, if I see someone teamkilling for a vehicle, I automatically give them the boot. It's the best lesson for those players I think.

Comment

you guys really think you OWN a vehicle? HAHAH i will take whatever vehicle i damn well please. Happens to me all the time. I dont care if its your clan member or best friend, it is first come first serve and i like to drive vehicles just as much as you do. I think youre the one being inconsiderate for assuming everyone should just bow out on vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersos
                      Ive been playing for some time and yes I had some trouble with those "little kids" those that whine about everything... anywho..

I was on Dillian Plant on the carrier - at first things are great, but now it plane and heli hogs - no biggie - but now answer me this:

1.Why when u wait for the heli/ Jet after the "hog" takes of he deside to blast a couple of rounds at ya?

2. why when waiting,,, someone comes up and deside to "plink" ya a couple of times?

3.Then you finnaly get in the Apache (which you and a squad member have been waiting for and some jumps in the firing cockpit, tell them to bail and they dont comprehend that term?

This is NOt a Newb question - its a question with a RANT -

I HATE LITTLE BOYS = WHINNERS
                      the ironic part sum kids are pros like tehre is a 7 year old kid that is god at halo

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSlammy
                        you guys really think you OWN a vehicle? HAHAH i will take whatever vehicle i damn well please. Happens to me all the time. I dont care if its your clan member or best friend, it is first come first serve and i like to drive vehicles just as much as you do. I think youre the one being inconsiderate for assuming everyone should just bow out on vehicles.
                        who is that directed at?

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPINOMAD
                          the ironic part sum kids are pros like tehre is a 7 year old kid that is god at halo
                          But they're so annoying!!!
                          There should be kiddie-servers out there :P so they can play pro all they like... and when some smarty-pants adult wants to jump into the kiddie servers for a few 'easy kills' - he's in for one mighty big surprise.

Though I have no problem with kids playing on servers - I just hate it when they play like a bunch of immature noobs... and yes, I know they're kids, but they do get very very VERY irritating at times.

Comment

I'm with the idea of anyone under the age stated on the Bf2 game case SHOULD NOT play this game.

Of course if I was under 16, I would have a completely different spin on this

Comment

If I see people waiting for the chopper, I will usually let them have it unless the team is in trouble and requires serious air support, at which point the first-come-first-served rule becomes optional. I agree with a queueing system: that would eliminate many vehicle-related problems...

Comment

Working...
                              X