Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some or actualy most BF2 players need some glasses .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some or actualy most BF2 players need some glasses .

Originally posted by PHPT
    I could be wrong, but I think the TV missile will set off the paint alarm. Not that I care if they see me anyway, most of the time I actually PREFER they see the chopper I'm in because then they start sitting still trying to line some rockets.

That's with a good pilot though. With a bad pilot, they try to line up rockets too, I can't get a clear shot, and then eventually both just ram each other.
    I'm not sure what you mean by paint alarm, but the helicopters don't hear anything from a Tv guided missile. I think the tanks/APC can hear it though. I know when we get wiped by a helicopter TV missile in our own helicopter, I never hear a thing, I just see us die! lol

PEACE

Comment

gunners on attack choppers need to press 'c' more often and pilots should tell the gunners about it in case they arent familiar with pressing 'c'. it's easier to get those kills if you can see the ground better.

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
        I'm not sure what you mean by paint alarm, but the helicopters don't hear anything from a Tv guided missile.
        Paint alarm = the alarm that goes of when you're painted. Painted like, someone's aiming a missile at you. I'm quite sure it sets it off on tanks/APCs (I always hear that alarm go off for the split second before I get blown away)

Thought it was the same for copters. Do they get alarms from TOW/AT missiles?

Comment

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
          I had an awesome pilot last night, we kicked some booty.
          My dear, that's because you were playing with Lugal, Deathdealerdoc and I!
          Kubra dam, right ?

Comment

Working...
          X