Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Using the TV missile as a solo pilot

Originally posted by MrCool
    if your on a keyboard with broken letters how come some of the letters that you are supposedly missing show up later in the message, and why dont you buy a new keyboard
    haha..nice catch and good point! The letters that seem to be "missing" show up in later words. IE: The "O" of "pilting" shows up in "sory" and "sometimes."

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
      right ok so...I guess in your opinoin we shouln't use guns in the game either should we? We should all throw water balloons at each other, drink beer if ur SAS, vodka if ur spetz and sing cumbaya and all have peace right?

Jeez, ur one of those people that calls everyone a noob, everythings a noob gun, it takes no skill to do anything omg...just lol.
      Well I can figure your skill level out pretty easy looking at your W/L ratio and your K/D ratio. I wonder if you have any idea how ignorant your response is? Why on earth would you say such things? How could you possibly equate switching seats in a 2 seat chopper to fire a weapon that is not supposed to be fired by the pilot to shooting guns in the game? Are you ok? Do you need some help?

Please don't say such stupid things. You only make yourself look bad.

Comment

this can be great fun when u master it, taking out planes etc and its possible in the bombers aswell

Comment

Working...
        X