Using the TV missile as a solo pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the TV missile as a solo pilot

Ok, well I couldn't find anything with the search function, but whenever I fast switch by f2 and right click to go to the tv missile, my chopper starts the spin (you know, the one where theres no pilot) and so I can't get off a good shot.

Can anyone who can do this well give me some tips?

Re: Using the TV missile as a solo pilot

Well, since you know the helicopter will spin when you jump into the second seat, counter the spin by yawing to the left prematurely and then hop into the gunner seat.

This might give you a few more seconds which are vital to spotting, targeting, and hitting your target. Hop back into the cockpit and immedietely correct your flight path.

Comment

Or... don't use such a lame tactic that clearly was not meant to be taken advantage of in the game.

Comment

Sometiems i prefr olo pilting because i get crappy gunners. But yeah, you hae to yaw to the left so it will stay cented.

Sory i'm on a crappy keyboard so some letters are missing.

Comment

shut up

point the chopper away from your target, then jump into the co seat, and when it starts to turn towards your target, let it rip

Comment

aim your nose down slightly towards your target ad then fire your shot off.

Comment

Practice switching to the gunner seat, going into TV mode and firing RIGHT AWAY: if you do it properly (and in time, you will), the shot will fire instantly, letting you concentrate on guiding it.

Comment

lol what I do is I park the chopper somewhere high if the enemy chopper hasnt seen me, then jump into gunner seat and shoot all I want haha.

Comment

lol what I do is I park the chopper somewhere high if the enemy chopper hasnt seen me, then jump into gunner seat and shoot all I want haha.
                  O right as if thats easy when your spinning in a million circles...

Or... don't use such a lame tactic that clearly was not meant to be taken advantage of in the game.
                  right ok so...I guess in your opinoin we shouln't use guns in the game either should we? We should all throw water balloons at each other, drink beer if ur SAS, vodka if ur spetz and sing cumbaya and all have peace right?

Jeez, ur one of those people that calls everyone a noob, everythings a noob gun, it takes no skill to do anything omg...just lol.

Comment

Just get a gunner!

Comment

Everytime I get a gunner he sucks and cant use the tv guided missles, I've used this tactic successfully plenty of times, you just need to be fast at pressing F2 then right clicking and taking aim and shooting

Comment

I'll be your gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                          Sometiems i prefr olo pilting because i get crappy gunners. But yeah, you hae to yaw to the left so it will stay cented.

Sory i'm on a crappy keyboard so some letters are missing.
                          if your on a keyboard with broken letters how come some of the letters that you are supposedly missing show up later in the message, and why dont you buy a new keyboard

Comment

Aim left of the target and shoot as soon as you get in, or wait for one complete revolution... then guide the missile in for the kill.... It’s not hard; just make sure your joystick is very centered.

Comment

Haha I love how Decoy is the first in there.

And yes, turn your heli slightly left of the target. The switch real fast and fire.
                              xfire: chodda
                              steam: w0ofz

Comment

Working...
                              X