Fraps Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fraps Help

Depends, use Xvid for best quality OR use Uncompressed which is the absolute best quality but the final size will be Gigabytes. But when you've edited it in a program like Premiere Vegas or Movie Maker you can export it and the filesize will plummet.
    Use uncompressed if you can spare the Harddrive space, then put the files in a prgram and edit it, then export with Xvid or out of Movie Maker then delete the huge files. Using Uncompressed means over the whole process you won't be compressing twice meaning the final result will be better quality even though the filesize will be the same.

Also if you changed the graphics settings using Battlelauncher for some reason you need to open up BF2 normally go into graphics settings and hit apply'. Don't forget to change it back or you'll start playing BF2 then your comp will have a fit and you'll have to quit (it happens to me all the time, I put em on high to render but when I go to play my comp can't handle it).

That made no sense did it?

Comment

okay i have that working, thanks, but now to my sound problem , i have a low sound card i believe its integrated =( . But the battlelauncher only offers 3 sound selections and all of them record throught my microphone not the game.

Comment

I don't know about sound, I just add it all in manually later.

Comment

Originally posted by tyrant
          okay i have that working, thanks, but now to my sound problem , i have a low sound card i believe its integrated =( . But the battlelauncher only offers 3 sound selections and all of them record throught my microphone not the game.
          I have recently noticed that BattleLauncher doesn't work well with integrated sound because they are poorly constructed or something. I'm going to fix this in a future release. For now, use a sound editor to capture the sound.

Comment

Working...
          X