Fraps Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraps Help

Hey guys, im recording a trailer for an upcoming movie.... but im recording dound in fraps, well when i go back to play the avi file it has no sound, exept for an annoying click clikc click in rapid order please help

Re: Fraps Help

Don't use Fraps.

Someone made a really good tutorial but I don't have a link.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoRicen
      Don't use Fraps.

http://www.battlelauncher.com/

:laugh: The Ultimate Fraps Hater!!

Comment

wow, see theres my problem i don't understand battlelauncher, neo i might get to you on some personal tutoring with that , umm any else with frap help?

Comment

Try downloading some sound codecs maybe or playing with the sound settings in fraps.

But like Neo said your best bet is to use Battlelauncher, its really not that hard.

Comment

It looks hard at first but it's not really, I'll try and find that tutorial I mentioned, it should help alot.

Comment

Here it is

Comment

Yeah, battlelauncher is easy for bf2, then again I use fraps for all of my games, vids, and other crap. When your in fraps, under movies there is is a checkbox for record sound. is it checked, and try fiddling with sound device and sound input.

Comment

I don't hate Fraps, I just don't like to see people use Fraps in BF2 when there's much better options that give you awesome quality etc. no matter what your comp specs are.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoRicen
                    Don't use Fraps.

err.... didn't u make that toturial?

Comment

I made A tutorial but it was for an older version of BL.

Comment

alright alright, i'll start learning bf2 launcher but here was my problem with that when i went to play my movie file before i rendered it it just stopped at join game and wouldn't let me in, same with rendering . lemme go check the tut out

Comment

when i try to capture sound with recorder tack , it acts like its doing it fine, but when i play it back it is me through my mic help please

Comment

okay , well i got done rendering, but heres my problem i had put everything on highest settings i believe my card can handle it if not my fault, but even if i do that it still records on the extremely low settings, also what is the best video format to record in?

Comment

Working...
                            X