"Top" Players...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Top" Players...

Now i myself have played with a few ppl from the top 10 leaderboard... and they seemed ok...blazinuk saved me from an extra death a fair few times...
    but i am on an EA europe official server yesterday and lo and behold the top helo pilot waltzes in and starts being a prick....

this mastakillachilla guy...was in the least the most appalling player i have ever met...and as sum1 at the top of a leaderboard i cant help but wonder that other people may follow his example...
    anyone else here ever had a run in with a high ranked player and regretted ever metting them??

Re: "Top" Players...

I played with Annubis a couple of times, but was severely dissapointed at his Sniping skills. He is/was (?) the top Sniper-kit at the time but I owned him everytime I saw him through my crosshairs.
    To me Broggi is still the best player out there, allthough I still have to get in a server with him. But statwise he is uber imo.

Comment

nice name hack he has there.

Comment

"Power" makes people do crazy things: some can handle it elegantly while others reveal their true natures.

Comment

screenshot 3

'get the $hit out of my cobra'

Comment

Somehtings tells me it would be fun to spend the whole game just making sure that he doesn't ever get to set foot in an aircraft. If thats really what he did simply because someone else was flying his precious plane/chopper then he's one sad son of a bitch.

Comment

Ah, I've met the good and the bad. I've met a jolly bunch of not so good-rankers, but they all do so well working together, and contributing to the team- that they deserve more; so many a time- they've stuck together and rendered their assistance to others, including me- saving me from dying or having to respawn back at the spawn point that's yonks away till I can get back into the action. Some even notice that people without transport are WALKING to the main battle- so they come back with their transport to pick them up.

For some reason- only those who whore, spawn camp n all... get heaps and heaps of points.

Some high ranked people are there for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

he is no 1 whore?

Comment

Mastakillachilla is no good. His KD is awful. When you look at the leader boards don't forget to weigh in time played and KD.

Comment

yeh it wasnt that i was just suprised at how much of a twat he is...

Comment

The guys on top are the guys that have played the most, not the best guys....

Comment

I ended up on one of EA Europe servers (which is where this mastakillachilla2 creature resides in 99% of time - at least in last 10 days when I was looking) 2 weeks ago. My gunner was asleep, so I jumped into chopper alone (noone else was around). I had no idea who this mastakillachilla2 creature was, at the time.

I see Cobra, I shoot TV missile and kill it.

5 seconds later...

"I'LL GET YOU ALL NOW, YOU SUCKERS!!!"

So, I ask this creature: "Sorry, what is upsetting you so much?"

"I HATE ALL OF YOU SEAT SWITCHERS"

"I AM NO1 CHOPPER PILOT IN THE WORLD, YOU SUCKERS"

"Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla"

He couldn't hit me with TV missiles afterwards. And he kept on whining.

So I disconnected, since I was not in the mood to deal with 12 years old kids. His mom should do it.

Some of the best chopper gunners/pilots I've flew with are not even in the top 2000. Older guys, not much time for BF2 whoring, they play for fun.

Creatures like this mastakillachilla2 are just poor souls who need some kind of "affirmation" - and they think they found it in BF2. Sad...

Comment

This is so sad

What a complete and utter loser.

I like how he uses the playername n00b 'hack' to make his tomfoolery that much more obvious.

Comment

WOW, i played this guy, and to be honest...he isn't that bad as long as u let him fly...he got me well over 100points on dragonvalley while flying (me being co-pilot of course). although i would admit he's a prick by saying that he is the no1 helo pilot, and that all helo belongs to him. but just stay cool and let him fly and u'll have a good time.

Comment

btw, he SAYS he is 28...though i dont believe him

Comment

Working...
                              X