Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noob God or L33T Hacker?

Originally posted by Lugal317
    I'd say it was from guns.... but if you were banking hard he would have had trouble making you die that fast. If you are behind a bomber and he's flying straight you can take him down in less than a second with guns right up his arse... Other than that, you should have at least seen missiles from behind or something. What was his score at the end of the round?
    Not sure. I got myself kicked for creative vocabulary. After the 3rd time, I voiced my 'curiosity' regarding his skillz. Apparently one of the other members on his team took exception and started up with the 'Shut up you Jew' bit. Now, I'm not Jewish mind you, but I'm also not a big fan of racists or anti-semetic stuff like that so I told him to quit being an anti-semetic racist. In a bit more colorful way. Which got me banned. Funny that 'profanity' got me banned, but apparently the server settings allow for racist comments. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by [RS]Sin City
      Colony -

Nope, wasn't looking back when I died, just had checked my six real quick, then back to forward view. Had it been you, I'd have thought nothing of it - other than 'I just got pwned'. But this guy's stats just don't jibe with what was happening. Plus, have you ever gotten shot down by another jet where you went from full vehicle health to zero health instantly? You've got a lot more seat time than I have, so I'd believe it if you thought it was likely.
      Well Its very hard to keep a constant gun fire on you with you hard banking. Its hard, but not impossible. Usually you would see yourself taking damage, may even see a bullet tracer shoot in front of you from his gunfire. Its possible he got a good bead on you and hit you with some really good gunfire for a second and maybe you just didnt notice it because you died so fast you felt it was instant. But then you said it happened a couple more times, so thats where its kind of fishy to me.

I havent seen his stat sheet for myself yet, so its hard to tell. Even then, its not out of this world that he has a 2:1 kd ratio and possibly still be good at fighting other jets. Highly unlikely, but he could be a pro in training . Alot of the top pilots....well top pilots according to amount of kills (top 50) concentrate too much on ground pounding instead of dogfighting, so when I come across them its not too hard to stop them from baseraping my team.
      I remember when I started getting good in the jets, I would always look for the top pilots and join the server they were in to fight against them. Some were of no challenge to take down. But I'd say of all the pilots I've faced in the air, (MA)Kryptonite was a damn good one. I'd kill him sometimes and sometimes he'd kill me. But if you take a look at his stats, they arent ridiculous like how planewhore was. He wouldnt concentrate on ground troops but would always fight with me in the air. Ah those were the good days. But anyway, its hard to tell. Sucky people do hack, so its possible he has one, but its hard to tell, especially since it did not happen to me

If by any chance if you remember his name can you pm it to me...I'd like to see his stats.

Comment

if it was an aimbot i wouldnt be suprised if the guns took you down in less than half a second. when you fire guns they spead a ton, and its sheer numbers that kills the enemy. if every bullet hit, you wouldnt realize you were losing health untill you died.

Comment

I wasnt going to say anything, but the other day something like that happened to me. I was playing SF, and was in the bmp3. The bmp3 is just a normal APC pretty much, so basically to kill it, you need to hit it with a missile twice. Well, not according to this one guy. I was driving along, and had just gotten in less than 30 seconds before. Suddenly BAM, dead from one RPG hit...I questioned the guy about it, and he just insulted me, saying I obviously have never played before, and that the weak spot was the treads. Granted that the treads on armor are a weak spot, it STILL takes more than one hit. I even tested this myself, an rpg hit to the front, rear, or side treads of a bmp3 will only reduce it to 40% armor....so...yea...I have to agree (cause that is not the only thing I have seen recently) but there have been a lot of fishy things going on lately...

Comment

I sometimes fear from time to time that there is a rise in the number of ridiculous events going on (S12K shotgun one shot kill from about 50m, from full health?!?!?) But this seems at the moment to be prediminantly late at night, which also ties in well with another thing i've noticed playing late. On my own team sometimes i've seen a lot of fishy things, such as a rapid firing basic US shotgun, and each time i ask the person on VOIP, they're north american - the tie in being that from what i personally have seen, its north americans with the fishy stuff, and they play aussie servers late in our night.

Regardless, i'll usually just leave the server and find another, not too difficult to find one with no obviously suspicious activities going on!!! and for that this game is blessed!

Comment

Working...
            X