Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bugs R Us?

Originally posted by wbcninjaofmist
    I used to be one of those "bug complainers" well until I purchased bf2SF. Whatever bugs bf2 seemed to have they are nonexistent once you play the expansion pack. The expansion pack seems to expand every bug , or performance issue that bf2 had. After seeing how buggy BF2 potentially could have been seeing SF and all, I no longer notice anything wrong with bf2. and after the week of playing SF i sadly havent been back.
    i concur
    after SF running at like 15 to 20 fps, going back to vanilla with its 35 to 50 fps is no problem for me

Comment

Re: Bugs R Us?

Originally posted by SQUiB_2154
      Well I own both games and I disagree entirely. Aside from a couple of early problems with Steam (not even HL2) I haven't had an real problems. BF2 on the otherhand gives me intermitent sound problems, crashes frequently (about 1 inevery 15 times I play) not to mention the red tag bug that is responsible at least 1/3 of my TKs. Then there is SF which I can't even play it runs so badly and crashes so frequently.

Now don't get me wrong I love BF2 and it's worth every bit of the grief it gives me (can't say the same about SF unfortunately) but HL2 was/is much more stable for me.
      Agreed, same here, agreed, agreed, yup agreed.

Comment

Working...
      X