SF: Verifying Client = Zzzzz...Zzzzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SF: Verifying Client = Zzzzz...Zzzzz

In some cases I verify almost instantly and in others it takes about 15 seconds.

My guess is that it's memory dependent.

Comment

Just join servers that dont have the little green TV next to them and youll verify almost instantly (dunno what the green screen is for sorry)

Comment

i aint to sure, i think i have noticed a difference with a smaller ping it seems to be quicker!

reko

Comment

It takes me about 2-3 minutes.

Comment

When I finally get into a SF server I usually get the message "Lost connection to server" and have to do the whole thing again. :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by enterman
              it takes about 7 - 10 sec. for my verifying client data message to get done and let me join the game.
              Same here. I usually play on same server 24/7 Warlord/GhostTown ping about 20-40.

I think its Memory dependant and quite possibly ping related. As It takes me about 45 seconds to 1 minute on servers that I ping over 80.

Comment

it takes me about 15 seconds to load map then about 15 to verify it , but it does entirly depend on which server i am going into
                i belive it depends on your ping for the server, i never go into anything with a ping higher than 100 so i can load fast,

p4 3.0 ghz ht
                160 sata 7200 rpm
                1.5 gig 400 mhz ddr ram

Comment

Working...
                X