GL downgraded? --> Grenades too!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GL downgraded? --> Grenades too!!!

Mest say I hate Gl more then nades, but if you ask me, they may downgrade thoses nades to, no problem at all, maybe then we could start shooting each other instead of trowing nades all the time

Comment

I used to be noob tuber myself but have now stoped and never looked back and yes if GL's become less powerful so should genades

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
        I agree. I see a grenade fall in front of my feet, sprint for two seconds (it has a four second fuse don't forget) and I still get killed.
        Try not sprinting into walls.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
          Try not sprinting into walls.
          Well why didn't I think of that? :P

Comment

Hehe... I know I've done it on more than one occasion.

You hear that "tink, tink" of a grenade landing near your feet and instantly go to sprint... only to slam face first into a wall, bench, or some other inanimant object. There's a boom and it's all over. Er, or is it you're all over it?

Blech

Seriously tho, I don't think 'nade radius is a problem. The things are supposed to be "spam" weapons. You toss 'em out when you don't know exactly where the enemy is, or can't get a direct line of sight on 'em. If you're getting owned by 'nades on Kark, try taking up less obvious positions. I'm constantly amazed by the number of knuckledraggers that try to do the same damned thing over and over endlessly on Kark. We all know those alleys mean death... so why are they always so chualk full of meat for the grinder??

Comment

Before you post in a public form about weapons used in the real world, Please check the facts.

The M203 GL fires several different types of ammunition. I chose the M406 40mm High Explosive round and compared it to the M67 Fragmentation Grenade.

Source: http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...tions/m406.htm

M406, 40mm High-explosive (HE) round

This round has an olive drab aluminum skirt with a steel projectile attached, gold markings, and a yellow ogive. It arms between 14 and 27 meters, and it produces a ground burst that causes casualties within a 5-meter radius.

Source: http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...itions/m67.htm

M67 FRAGMENTATION HAND GRENADE

The body of the M-67 hand grenade is a 2.5-inch diameter steel sphere designed to burst into numerous fragments when detonated. It produces casualties within an effective range of 49.5 feet (15 meters) by the high velocity projection of fragments. The grenade body contains 6.5 ounces of high explosive. Each grenade is fitted with a fuse that activates the explosive charge.

(1) Body -- steel sphere.

(2) Filler -- 6.5 ounces of Composition B.

(3) Fuze -- M213.

(4) Weight -- 14 ounces.

(5) Safety clip -- yes.

(6) Capabilities -- can be thrown 40 meters by average soldier. The effective casualty-producing radius is 15 meters. ALTHOUGH THE KILLING RADIUS IS 5 METERS AND THE CASUALTY PRODUCING RADIUS OF THIS GRENADE IS 15 METERS, FRAGMENTS CAN DISPERSE AS FAR AWAY AS 230 METERS.

(7) Color/markings -- olive drab body with a single yellow band at the top. Nomenclature and or lot number markings are in yellow.

Comment

Working...
              X