GL downgraded? --> Grenades too!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GL downgraded? --> Grenades too!!!

Well i think i DICE lowers the effect radeus of the grenade launcher, they should also lower the effect radeus from the standard hand grenade. it has to be lower the the GL. (according to reallife-situations)

This is typed after playing strike at karkand.

Re: GL downgraded? --> Grenades too!!!

I agree. I see a grenade fall in front of my feet, sprint for two seconds (it has a four second fuse don't forget) and I still get killed.

Comment

Nah cmon I think the way grenades are in the 1.12 patch are fine. Consider yourself lucky, the grenades in halo CE are similar to Bf2's grenades only with the exception of a slightly less fuse. Besides in Halo CE you had no sprint abiliy.

Comment

come, this is no halo, but BF2

Comment

1.12 nades are fine, 1.2 gl is probobly fine.

the reason for the nerf of the gl wasnt the blast radius or damage, it was because people were using them to close. the grenade never had any problems, so it needs no change.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
            I agree. I see a grenade fall in front of my feet, sprint for two seconds (it has a four second fuse don't forget) and I still get killed.
            Running away fromt the nade isn't necessarily the best option, try running for cover, which could involve running towards the nade if cover is there. And yes cover can be a thin wooden pole if you position yourself correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Swanston
              Running away fromt the nade isn't necessarily the best option, try running for cover, which could involve running towards the nade if cover is there. And yes cover can be a thin wooden pole if you position yourself correctly.
              Hmm, have you ever seen 6 people throuwing grenades in line towards the mec base in karkand. (since i was usmc i killed them all whoaahaha...ergh sorry for that). I mean if you are mec, you are walking into a minefield. quite annoying

Comment

Believe me shooting a GL is much easier then trowing a grenade exactly where you want it to land. Therefore grenades deserve more power. Besides taking more skill to get it on a proper place, it takes a prefect timing as well to kill someone. I think it should remain as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Robske007a
                  Hmm, have you ever seen 6 people throuwing grenades in line towards the mec base in karkand. (since i was usmc i killed them all whoaahaha...ergh sorry for that). I mean if you are mec, you are walking into a minefield. quite annoying
                  You have a choice to go through that minefield or to go around and actually shoot at someone. Its common sense that in the beginning of the round on Karkand there is nade throwing in the middle area. If you don't want to be a part of it, there is a whole 100m on either side you can explore.

The GL is an abused weapon and will be fixed with the 1.2 patch. The nade is fine and needs to be powerful because you can't place it exactly where you want it like you can with the GL.

Comment

Hand grenades can be extremely frustrating. There are times when I see the grenade land right at my feet, and I still take 80% damage after making every effort to avoid getting blown to bits by it. The fact that they can be spammed doesn't help the situation either.

Maybe if there was more of a delay between pulling the pin and the throw, like with the flashbang. That would cut down on the spam-ability of the grenade.

Comment

I think the hand grenade should kill only when it hits the head directly.
                      I also think the Ak101 is overpowered. Any idiot can use it. they should make it more difficult to aim with that weapon.
                      It is a big problem that many weapons can kill easily. I cannot imagine that a G36C is better than a sniper rifle. They should change that as well.

Also there is no child safty lock on any weapon... even the pistol.

Also I think they should change the loading music to "Dora Dora Dora Dora Doraaaaaa... Dora Dora Dora the explorer... swiper no swiping swiper no swiping... ohhh man!"

Comment

Originally posted by '[DUCKS
                        Also I think they should change the loading music to "Dora Dora Dora Dora Doraaaaaa... Dora Dora Dora the explorer... swiper no swiping swiper no swiping... ohhh man!"
                        Leave the music alone!!!!!

I want the CD soundtrack !!!!

Comment

Well i think i DICE lowers the effect radeus of the grenade launcher, they should also lower the effect radeus from the standard hand grenade. it has to be lower the the GL. (according to reallife-situations)
                          BF has nothing to do with real-life.

Grenades are good now but I wish you could "hold" the grenade before you actually throw it, like in SOF2. Now the ~3 second time seems to be too long before detonation and it's not very practical.

Comment

to sad, again a new whine topic....

Every time I hear because iIkilled by...... they must it make lese accurte or something else pff.

Just learn to avoid things like that.
                            you are not rambo you know.:hmm:

most people forget they can do it also

Comment

This is typed after playing strike at karkand.
                              Blast radius for the 40mm AP and the M67 is about 30m. They are essentially the same weapon in respects to powder load and casing frangibility.

So I would say quit whining. Grenades are supposed to be devestating weapons for area effect. My advice is to watch out for them and quit running up into your enemies face then cranking about getting boffed by a noob tube.

Just play the damn game.

Comment

Working...
                              X