Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You heard of Sleep Walking, what about "Sleep Gaming"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You heard of Sleep Walking, what about "Sleep Gaming"?

thats one of the funniest things ive ever heard!!!! you should of taken a picture and posted it

Comment

I've played football in my sleep, breaking a toe in the process. I remember it vividly due to the pain. I thought I was on the pitch, and I would kick whenever the ball was near me. My bedroom is small, so I was kicking furniture pretty hard.

So it seems anyhting is possible mate!

Comment

Wow, I could never fall asleep playing BF2. I get too into it, concentrate as much as possible!

Would be great though, racking up points, even, slowly, would be great through the night!

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
          Would be great though, racking up points, even, slowly, would be great through the night!
          Yea, but imagine if you got mad or something and threw your computer out the window without thinking about it.

Comment

My friends told when I slept walked around their house, when we were all sleeping, sum of us slept in the Liviging Room, and I was sleeping on the floor while others were on teh couches. So we were all sleeping except 2 of them while I was sleeping like a baby. 2 of the friends were talking when they were still talking they saw me got up and started walking to the kitchen, they kept of asking what I was doing and saying my name and they said I was zoned out and still walking, they eventually followed me into teh kitchen while they still saw me walking. Then they said I went the PC LAN area and went down on the couch and slept on it.

Weird story but it does explain they the hell I was in the PC LAN area sleeping on the couch and not int he living room sleeping on the floor.

I believe ur story

Comment

I don't doubt it. My friend Stuart once woke up standing in his kitchen with a knife in one hand, and 2 pieces of bread with penaut butter and jelly on them in front of him, and my brother once woke up in the middle of defeating the boss of Ocarina of Time's water temple...

Comment

Working...
              X