Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You heard of Sleep Walking, what about "Sleep Gaming"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You heard of Sleep Walking, what about "Sleep Gaming"?

I woke up to take a **** in the middle of the night and saw my roommate playing BF2.

I go over to talk to him and he's like "zoned", drooling while playing the game. I move my hands in front of his face and he doesn't blink, but is still playing BF2!!!!!

WTF!!! He was playing pretty poorly, but he was still playing getting the occational kill...

Was my roommate just playing a practical joke on me or is something like this real?

Re: You heard of Sleep Walking, what about "Sleep Gaming"?

Originally posted by Harmor
    I woke up to take a **** in the middle of the night and saw my roommate playing BF2.

I go over to talk to him and he's like "zoned", drooling while playing the game. I move my hands in front of his face and he doesn't blink, but is still playing BF2!!!!!

WTF!!! He was playing pretty poorly, but he was still playing getting the occational kill...

Was my roommate just playing a practical joke on me or is something like this real?
    It could be real. I mean i have heard of weird things happening while you are asleep. I guess if you were dreaming about it and want to really play your body could make you get up (while still being asleep) and start playing. Its weird, when you sleep walk you dont remember any thing, yet you were doing it some how..

Comment

I've brushed my teeth in my sleep once, I've also changed pants while sleeping - so I say it's definitely possible! You should've observed him for a while, I know I would!

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor

thats very strange. Tommarow night b4 u goto bed u should change the password on his account to where he cant log in in the middle of the night to play if what u say is true, then what would he do?

Comment

Originally posted by Berrern
          I've brushed my teeth in my sleep once, I've also changed pants while sleeping - so I say it's definitely possible! You should've observed him for a while, I know I would!
          I took a shower in my sleep once.

Comment

Videogame-somnia is a precursor to sexsomnia.

I think you should be scared. . .very scared.

Comment

i dont think u can change ur passwrod...ifthere is that would be great tho

Comment

I saw a mate of mine trying to drink his T.V remote whilst asleep!!

Comment

Originally posted by 77th|Simons
                  I took a shower in my sleep once.
                  I know someone who tried to take a **** and ended up doing it in the shower.

Could be possible, semi asleep, like how your so into the game that you get tired and lose concentration and think your asleep.

Sleep can do things to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                    i dont think u can change ur passwrod...ifthere is that would be great tho
                    You can.

login.gamespyid.com

Comment

I think I've sleep gamed playing BF2, I haven't played all week and my score went up by 30 global points. I remember having a dream about BF2 aswell.

Comment

Once I sat up and grabbed my ps2 which was just past the end of my bed and tried to pull it onto my bed. Then I fell asleep again and it's only a very vague memory now. Thats the only kind of sleepsomething ive ever done.

Comment

i took a shower, while sleepwalking....i thought i was getting ready for school or something, but it was still like 12 at night.

Comment

HAHAHA, night-fragging!

Comment

Back in college I caught a glimpse of a dorm-mate peeing in the sink instead of the toilet.

Comment

Working...
                              X