Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: no reviving

Originally posted by OWL [ZW] MR WHJ
    This topic is not about "dealing with it". It's about my question "can I prevent medics from reviving me?"
    Maybe there is no answer, because nobody knows....

There is an answer. There is no way to prevent a medic from reviving you by pressing a button.

You could always shoot all the medics on your team around you before you go into a firefight !

Comment

I know how it must feel, I knifed someone yesterday & the medic revived him & i knifed him again. He blatenly saw me but ovbiously wanted the points.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
        There is an answer. There is no way to prevent a medic from reviving you by pressing a button.

You could always shoot all the medics on your team around you before you go into a firefight !
        Ouch!

It is right however that it is the responsibility of the medic to bring you back as he is not just saving you, he is save the whole team from losing another ticket... If you donlt want to come back as you are out of ammo, well find a support guy. And if you want to change kits then be a bit more suicidal and get your self blown up or killed in a vehicle or on a fixed weapon (none of these can be revived)...

Additionally, if you have just been tagged by a sniper and some brave medic runs into the open and revives you (please note this does not count as being under concentrated fire)... Then get the f*ck up and start running the second you are revived if you want to live, because if I am the medic I know that is what I will be doing the moment you are revived. For me these "higher risk" revives are one shot deals. If you don't get up and get shot again I am not going to go back for you (the sniper would love that)...

I also like to pay attention to the situation. Being owned by a tank usually means hiding and being careful, but if I will risk myself to revive any AT or spec Ops guy I see go down (unless they are righ next to the tank, thouh if I saw the spec ops get a coupe of c4 on the tank before dieing I might just nick his kit and blowup the tank myself... ). If I see a squad leader go down (even of other squads) I always revive him first. IF I see a medic go down and I have a different kit (been playing sniper alot recently) I will grab the medic kit and revive the guy...

Comment

Originally posted by [DUCKS]Black_Duck_1
          Just keep hitting PageDown= No Way Man! if you do not want to be revived if you see/hear the medic. Hopefully he will understand.
          Muchas gracias!

Finally an answer to my prayers!

Why didn't I think of that myself?!

Comment

The real problem is that most medics are not too sharp. If there is a firefight going on, a tank/apc laying waste to an area, or any other sort of chaos in an area, I'm leaving your butt there to die.

Nothing annoys me more than getting revived only to be shot again and the medic gets killed also. Now instead of losing one ticket, we have lost two and possibly more since the tank that I would have taken out had I been able to revive as an AT just shot 10 more people.

If I have been laying there for 10 seconds, get revived and shot, and lay there for another 15 seconds, that is enough time for a flag to come down and go neutral. Now I can't spawn there and try to defend the flag. If I hadn't been revived, I could have spawned and made an attempt to defend the flag.

The problem is that too many people playing medic are just in it for the points and don't always have the best interest of the team in mind. Just think before you revive someone. If you can do it without both dying right after you do it, then go for it. It saves the team a ticket. If there is armor sitting there are the other team all swarming around the body, leave it be.

Comment

Working...
            X