Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anger

LOL NO
    I am a grown man and I will never react like that...

Stupid retarded asshats that will swear, calling you weird names and complain can irritate me a little, but overall... I simply know that I am a better and smarter person... they may have more gaming skill but I dont care... it dosnt make them a better person.

Its just a freaking game...

It is childish to get overly frustrated over it.

I will also add.
    I am a network administrator for a transports company.
    I love my job position, I despise the company, B S Management, office hypocrites...

I NEED TO PLAY GAMES TO RELAX !

so if you get frustrated in a game, are you going to kill yourself after a bad day at work ?

Comment

No I don't get that angry,I just close the game and do something else.

Comment

No but seriously David if your shouting at your computer then I think you should probably seek some kind of anger management help. Not joking.

Comment

I get angry only when my sh!tty FPS drops or when running a lot of programs, it slows down (when it shouldn't). I just pull the power cord and restart.

Comment

LOL
            I just remembered... there was 1 time when I was getting angry and I would KICK my computer REALLY hard to the point that it just flew back...

It was at the time a Celeron300 @ 450 with 256 ram
            What happened was my father walked in the room, tripped on my powerbar and when I reastarted the pc, voltage spike blew up the powersupply and friend most of the pc...

After replacing the Really DEAD parts, the computer ran but the mobo still had damage.

So... I still ran it for 3 more weeks... playing starcraft, 56k modem...
            In the middle of the game... everything is great, kicking ass
            COMPUTER FREEZES

I kicked it so many times that that old case kept an official boot mark on its face

(eventually replaced everything in it for p3 generation celeron850@1147)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Spunge
              No but seriously David if your shouting at your computer then I think you should probably seek some kind of anger management help. Not joking.
              Actualy :P Yes, I probably do.. I was at a Wake Island... and I'm crusing around, minding my own business.. and the screen goes black!! AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PLANE DIVES DOWN AND I CRASH! Like I was whoring so bad, I had a score of like 23 - 3 and the round just started :\... I was like GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!... So I was like.. it's cool, i'll just get it when it spawns... and what do you know.. other whores like me are wanting it :\ and he gets it.. and yea

Comment

Ahahaha. I just like to laugh at morons like that. Breaking controllers and ****, just because they got killed once. Spoiled little brats.

It is a sign of intelligence to keep calm.

Comment

I get angry because everytime the game starts loading...BAM....my PC gets a blue screen error and restarts. When I do actualy get to play, I either end up going into the laggiest server around, or a new map starts loading, thus promoting my computer to another blue screen!

Comment

rofl

sometimes I do feel like smacking my joystick through my monitor and sometimes I hit my desk. then my father comes to ask whats wrong and I feel sooo stupid having to tell its because of a game....

Comment

i just swear alot

Comment

A little frustrated with the game from time to time, but not angry no. By and large i'm just happy to be playing tbh as long as you know a couple of decent servers it's a really enjoyable game to play..

Comment

when i'm 1 kill away from expert explosives ordinace badge... *sigh.

Comment

BF2 is an excellent at getting you angry and frustrated.
                            Some days I just spawn and die right off from artillery/airplanes/camping armor hitting the spawn point repeatedly. Nothing annoys me like artillery and airplanes because there just isn't any counter unless you spawn right next to or inside a bunker.

Then I briefly curse my team for being such a bunch of losers that they let the game degrade to where we're constantly getting bombed and punch myself in the leg.

I'd never break any hardware, it would be like hurting my family.

Comment

I get angry when i say

" MEDIC HERE "
                              " MEDIC NEEDED "

And there is about 3 medics around you and they run away
                              even with no enemies about , So you chase after them
                              ending up standing in front... doing bunny hopping shouting
                              " MEDIC HERE ". And they still ignore :x

Comment

if you get angry in a game , you shouldnt play games at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X