Anger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger

Just out of curiosity.. Do you all get angery at this game? I'm not talking about angry where you just say GOD DAMMIT! I'm talking about screaming and punching your keyboard.

Like if you're at a server, and you're owning so much! And a guy gets in front of your jet, and you tk him! That's ok I guess, and then you TK him again!!!!! and again!!! Then he punishes you and you get kicked and banned.. I would cry.

Now me, I get so ****ed at this game I yell so hard my throat hurts! Especialy when I get killed over and over by a guy whoring the Jets or Helicopters! Every weekend my dad comes in my room and screams at me! I mean, I cant be the only one that does this... Someone out there has to :P

Re: Anger

It's not worth getting angry over. Most of the bullsh1t isn't even your fault, and it happens to everyone at one time or another.

Comment

I get angry when:

I got kicked for killing an enemy with a knife, he couldn't take it & done a kick vote i had a good score but i got booted, I joined again & after the minutes of loading he done the same & kick voted me, Something like this hard not to get angry over.

Or the times when you keep getting killed by the same player lol,

You'de be lying if you said you did'nt at some point.

Comment

I've never gotten angry enough to restort to physical violence (hitting keyboard as you say), but once on Wake, the Chinese flyboy somehow had the amazing ability to time his passovers precisely five seconds after the USMC jet would spawn in, and as a result he managed to bomb me six times in a row as I was taking off.

I was so frustrated I just left the server.

Comment

I never lash out on my pc lol i just swear alot 'quietly

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Hudson
            I've never gotten angry enough to restort to physical violence (hitting keyboard as you say), but once on Wake, the Chinese flyboy somehow had the amazing ability to time his passovers precisely five seconds after the USMC jet would spawn in, and as a result he managed to bomb me six times in a row as I was taking off.

I was so frustrated I just left the server.
            LMMFAO If that happened to me... I would just start the biggest crap with him.. holy christ!!! oh well, I guess i'm just psycho

Comment

Comment

Yes I would get vrey angry if I killed 43 for people non stop.. and then some freaking idot with a other tank is blocking my way to get free from all that anti-tankers and arritllery..

But that noob tanker just go ride to a flag... on square at masthuur..
                every good tanker knows that is suicide.... and also because i head 4/5 anti-tankers every time

But lucky me i gett killed because a noob tanker just got in the way so i couldent move anymore ^%$&(_))(&%

Comment

Its only a game my friend.

Comment

You can keep saying "It's just a game" till the cows come home. In the end we play games for enjoyment, if someone is preventing you from enjoying the experience a natural reaction is to get angry. Especially if someones noobing away like a little hamster.

Comment

you think you have problems, check the halo kid out

now THAT is some funny stuff

Comment

I only use really cheap keyboards, and I keep a stockpile of them at home. When I get really ****ed the keyboard gets snaped in half. This only happens when playing BF 2 for some reason. I yell so loud, I think someone near me might be frightened.

Comment

I feel your pain david. I can get really really ****ed sometimes. I'm sure neighbors know when I'm playing BF2 because of my random "vulgar shoutouts". I've punched the monitor on one occasion because I was 1 kill away from an EOD badge.

Comment

LOL. I think that kid has terrets (spelling?)

Comment

Anyone who's like this: http://www.tye.ca/videos.php?action=view;what=61 ?

Comment

Working...
                              X