Any mature servers out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any mature servers out there

I was wondering if anyone knew of any mature servers around. I hate bunny hoppers and really don't need any 'pwnage' chatter. So, I was hoping to find someone here who could recommend some servers.

Thanks,
    SY

Re: Any mature servers out there

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/
    The PREMIERE online community for mature gamers

Comment

There's also Mature Ass Kickers. Don't have the IP. You should be able to find in by searching in the game browser.

Comment

tacticalgamer is one of the best servers Ive seen(and the only server I play on now)

Comment

Team Wonderful's 64 player ranked server. Non abusive admins and promotion of fun gaming enviroment. Vulger allowed but discouraged. TK'ers kicked promptly.

Comment

Tactical Gamer is the ultimate place to get really serious game play. No funny stuff and jerks are allowed.
            Check it out, I highly recommend it, I never went back to pubbie servers.

Comment

Take ours for a spin. I am an admin and just turned 34, most of our admins are 25+ We put a stop to any arguing or disruptive gameplay quick smart. Have some simple rules like no attacking uncap bases unless all flags are taken (exception spec ops to blow commander assets but shouldn't hang aound and spawn camp) Commanders don't fly, don't tkpunish for an accident or ones own fault.

Whilst we don't have a no bunnyhopping rule, not because we do it ourselves and the fact remains we still hate them with a passion, it would be an absolute nightmare to admin. All I would be doing is monitoring that 24/7. We actually like to play too.Imagine someone saying such and such was bunnyhopping and killed me. We work on the basis that we need to see something with our own eyes as unfortunately some people tend to lie to us. However with BR we can if asked to review an incident at the end of a round.

50 players max on 64 player maps
              All maps, 2 rounds per map, switches daily or every 2 days between BF2 and SF, team switched at the end of each round
              VOIP + fully working Battle Recorder available to all players
              Teamwork focused
              Smart balance instead of auto-balance (so if you see autobalance is off teams are balanced with smart balance instead, much better)

Cons:
              Server is hard to get onto because its usually full 24/7

Drop by and say hi, info is below in the sig.

Comment

TacticalGamer is a good one. I just wish it was ranked.

Comment

||3RB|| Ranked Server.....ip is 64.34.181.1

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                    Take ours for a spin.
                    I was just gonna promote R2, but you beat me to it. haha...

And yes...it gets crowded over there. I stalk it, hoping somebody loses a connection and I can get in. :wall:

Come on budd...bump it up to 64 players. Spread the wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                      Take ours for a spin. I am an admin and just turned 34, most of our admins are 25+ We put a stop to any arguing or disruptive gameplay quick smart. Have some simple rules like no attacking uncap bases unless all flags are taken (exception spec ops to blow commander assets but shouldn't hang aound and spawn camp) Commanders don't fly, don't tkpunish for an accident or ones own fault.

Whilst we don't have a no bunnyhopping rule, not because we do it ourselves and the fact remains we still hate them with a passion, it would be an absolute nightmare to admin. All I would be doing is monitoring that 24/7. We actually like to play too.Imagine someone saying such and such was bunnyhopping and killed me. We work on the basis that we need to see something with our own eyes as unfortunately some people tend to lie to us. However with BR we can if asked to review an incident at the end of a round.

50 players max on 64 player maps
                      All maps, 2 rounds per map, switches daily or every 2 days between BF2 and SF, team switched at the end of each round
                      VOIP + fully working Battle Recorder available to all players
                      Teamwork focused
                      Smart balance instead of auto-balance (so if you see autobalance is off teams are balanced with smart balance instead, much better)

Cons:
                      Server is hard to get onto because its usually full 24/7

Drop by and say hi, info is below in the sig.
                      Pretty much is the same for our server.....our server is a 64 player 64 player map server. We removed the punish tk. our server is play by several 3RB players, if there isn't an admin on the server our clanmates inform us. There is always a commander online, but not always in game. Teamspeak 64.34.165.20:8780

Comment

You should also check out Black Company at 204.13.66.14

All of our members are mature gamers who value teamwork and fair play. Our server is administered according to those values, so swift action is taken when we see unacceptable behavior. We do not have a policy on bunny-hopping, although none of our members do it. I am confident that problem will go away in the next patch anyway!

Our server is 32 players, and is ranked, with fully operational Battle Recorder. Teams switch after every round, and team balance is disabled. (Team balance never seems to be an issue with mature players!)

Check us out at www.clanbc.com

Comment

Matureasskickers server can be found under the following name on the server browser: (MA) Killing Fields I'm a member of the clan and it's a great server

g

Comment

Tactical gamer thats for sure my number 1 server, good teamwork etc. there the game is coming 2 its right

Comment

Originally posted by topdogger
                              Team Wonderful's 64 player ranked server. Non abusive admins and promotion of fun gaming enviroment. Vulger allowed but discouraged. TK'ers kicked promptly.

http://www.teamwonderful.net

Your joking right.... non abusive admins who TK for vehicles, force TK's and punish and ban you if you punish them when they walk up and shoot you in the face with their m95's....

If there is a place to blacklist servers.... Team Wonderful should definitely be on there.

Comment

Working...
                              X