How to set jump to mousewheeldown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to set jump to mousewheeldown?

if you have Logitech mouse and cannot assign your wheel button to anything then use a program called LogiGamer. It will help you remap your mouse buttons.

Comment

why doesnt it works whit a logiteck mouse, i have the mx 518.

does that program works whit my mouse?

and if so could u please post a link

Comment

Originally posted by CombatTroll9
        here u can find how to select pistol and knife to ure mouse wheel.
        i think it will work for jump also

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...tom-binds.html

if u get it to work please let me know, because i tried it to make it to select my pistol and knife but i didn't get it to work
        That guide looks pretty in depth, seems to provide lots of information. I have assigned the Night Vision goggles and Gas Mask to Mouse wheel roll up and down and it works perfectly, should work similar for pistol and knife.

I already have Pistol and Primary weapon assigned to Mouse wheel tilt left and right through Logigamer, unfortunately it doesn't seem to cater for mouse wheel up and down.

I've just checked my 'controls.con' and I believe the following lines under the "ControlMap.create InfantryPlayerInputControlMap" section are what you are looking for. Mouse Wheel Up is Night Vision and Mouse Wheel Down is Gas Mask.

ControlMap.addKeyToTriggerMapping c_PIWeaponSelect7 IDFKeyboard IDKey_7 10000 0
        ControlMap.addAxisToTriggerMapping c_PIWeaponSelect7 -1 IDFMouse IDAxis_2 1
        ControlMap.addKeyToTriggerMapping c_PIWeaponSelect8 IDFKeyboard IDKey_8 10000 0
        ControlMap.addAxisToTriggerMapping -1 c_PIWeaponSelect8 IDFMouse IDAxis_2 1

In your case you would use 'c_PIWeaponSelect1' and 'c_PIWeaponSelect2' for pistol and knife respectively. I guess in your case Xes the weapon selctions would be replaced with 'C_PIAction' for Jump

Comment

Originally posted by CombatTroll9
          why doesnt it works whit a logiteck mouse, i have the mx 518.

does that program works whit my mouse?

and if so could u please post a link
          Logigamer shall work great with your mouse. Check my sig for a link to Logigamer.

Comment

Working...
          X