The lamest player ever: Teri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The lamest player ever: Teri

yeah its call stat padding but i have another therm its call...F***ing noobed who has no skills and and its the only way for him to get points...a bit long tho =)

Comment

Originally posted by [GU]LIZARD
      Yeah this jerk off tried that crap with me once, unfortuntly for him, I can aim and shoot... So when his buddy revived me I killed him in a few seconds, then he whined that I was 'dolphin diving' and everyone started in on how he was whining because he didn't get to stat pad... He then died a bunch of times by me in the helicopter...

Yeah, he and his pal tried it on me too. Then i C4'd both of them after he ran out of bullets and had to pause to reload....

I then went on a hunting expedition specifically to sniper him. I got him about 5 times until the admin booted him

Comment

This happened to me once. Must have been 3 times in a row, next revive I dropped a clay before dying again. Took care of the problem. Too bad no tks with clays now, In a situation like this it came in handy

Comment

Sounds lame, hope he gets his stats wiped, post here if he does and we can all have a good laugh

Comment

Ha, that same exact thing happened to me not to long ago on Sharqi. I was MEC spec ops and so marine on top of the building near the clubhouse spawn (or something similar) shot me with an m16. Then, low and behold, my own medic comes up and revives me. This happens for quite a while. So, i tried the whole, tossing c4 and blowing it to kill the medic, but i was lucky enough to get a good shot at the marine, and then at the MEC medic, taking both. And, after killing the medic, i picked up his kit, revived him, and then shot him with his own AK. I then spent the rest of the round tk'ing him. he was an easy target, because he didn't expect me to kill him because he figured i really care about the points i get.

Moral of this story, if someone on your team needs to just die, kill them. Because, how much is a few negative really gonna affect your score.

It is a shame however, i do not remember either of their names. I'm terrible at remembering names.

Comment

Working...
            X