The lamest player ever: Teri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lamest player ever: Teri

I was playing Ghost Town as commander and maybe killed this guy once too many or maybe it's just bad luck but he had his friend join our side (the SAS). His friend apparently told him where I am (or they just picked someone by chance in our main base) and this Teri-bastard came to the base to kill me.

His friend was a medic on our side and immediately revived me. This Teri-guy was waiting next to me and immediately shot me before I could do anything. They started repeating this and before long I realised what was going on. After trying to get away and failing I hit ESC and disconnected. However, since it takes such a freaking long time to open the menu and disconnect they got me a total of _17_ times that round (including the few "fair" kills)!

I rejoined the server and the ***hole was in still in our main base (with no admins around) in a tank and his buddy next to him. I was so freaking ****ed off that I didn't even check the name of the medic (it may have been a Master_88 or something similar but not sure about it).

Is there any way to prevent someone from reviving? Check the guys stats (http://www.bf2s.com/player/43557499/). I'm not the only one..

Re: The lamest player ever: Teri

Comment

Well your not his first victim...

Hassan1 (17), Initials->mja (17), BlackPastaga (7), zer0_skate (7), Jacke2k (3)

Comment

its called stat padding

Comment

Looks Like this a relatively new tactic for him. He must have met his medic buddy around Jan 18. Sharp rise in overall k/d ratio since then.

Comment

Well it's not like you're his first victim.

Comment

OMG, I played on a server last night and this guy was on. He was playing as commander on the opposing team and I noticed how everyone on his side was talking crap to him. You're right, all he cared about was hiding and knifing other's while his friend would revive. Hmmm...I wonder if I was playing at the same time as you because it was Ghost Town.

Comment

Originally posted by miika
                Is there any way to prevent someone from reviving?
                Suuuuuuiiiiiiiccccccciiiiiiiiiddddddddeeeeeeeeeee Beeeeeeeyoooooooootch

Comment

Originally posted by 4thebeavers
                  Suuuuuuiiiiiiiccccccciiiiiiiiiddddddddeeeeeeeeeee Beeeeeeeyoooooooootch
                  Yes, thanks, once would've been enough. I wish I had realised it back then but it all happened quite fast. I guess swapping teams (or trying to) has the same effect as well.

Unfortunately to those new victims of this a**hole this info will hardly be distributed very far. Is it possible to report this kind of exploits to _some_ kind of an authority (no wise-as* remarks please)?

mindzeye: I was playing on a server called something like "Seahamsters" or something, at around 9pm GMT. A very badly admined server since the baseraping was horrible all the time (with this one idiot being the king of the hill)

Comment

Yeah this jerk off tried that crap with me once, unfortuntly for him, I can aim and shoot... So when his buddy revived me I killed him in a few seconds, then he whined that I was 'dolphin diving' and everyone started in on how he was whining because he didn't get to stat pad... He then died a bunch of times by me in the helicopter...

Comment

i cant wait to find him in game

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                        i cant wait to find him in game
                        U cant suicide for some reason, if they do it quick enough.
                        Only way for [ayback is to get the Killa4live SWAT squad, and call in your other 5 members for some massive payback.(if possible do it with some friends on the other team, an start doing the smae back in groups of 2) Now then they will go and cry to mommy(99% they are 14 or younger, since full grown man would care about a game, nor stats)(yeah yeah there some exceptions)

Comment

just press enter and in the spawn menu there's a button named "suicide" you dont really need to quit the game.

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
                            just press enter and in the spawn menu there's a button named "suicide" you dont really need to quit the game.
                            As i said, if they do it quick enough, ou don't have time to hit that button in between the revives, since he can knife just when the other low live revives you.

A whatever, i already stopped playing.

Comment

if you press enter and click on the map, even if you're revived you'll be still be in the spawn menu. than click on suicide

Comment

Working...
                              X