CoD2: Any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CoD2: Any good?

i like cod 2 multiplayer im actually alot better at it than bf2 the bolt action rifles own

reminds me of medal of honour allied assualt tho and it can turn into a snipe/shotty fest

Comment

Sell your account? Whatever, its your choice...but there will be a variety of mods for BF2 in the future that change it drastically.

Comment

single and multiplayer are both really good..i recommend it

Comment

I'm becoming drawn into MP, took a while to get into it but its rewarding. TDM & CTF games are my favourite. I especially like the way servers can easily mod to remove weapons etc... Found a rifle only server yesterday, it roxxors..

Comment

Yep rifle only servers are great. CoD2 MP is like a WW2 Counterstrike Source, only much faster paced and much, well... better. I went on a rifle only server earlier and it was a map with bit open field down one way and borken walls and some trenches the other, very competative. You can hide quiet well too, infact if you keep yourself from breaking the skyline over long distances your hard to spot and can even start outsniping snipers with just a rifle.

Comment

SP is very good but MP is so-so. I would wait to see what the upcoming patch has to offer as the MP needs tweaking imo, nade alerts, enemy on radar and a lack of new maps are a just some of most ppls gripes.

Comment

I enjoyed the multiplayer modes of CoD1 and it's expansion United Offensive. But the multi-player, in my opinion, sucks for CoD2.
                (Used to play CoD on dial-up until I got BF2. Odd thing was, even though on dial-up I'd get either second or first place (250-400 ping vs 30-90 pingers)) Ah, memories of the past =P

The single player for all of them is intense though, really enjoyed that part.

Comment

Working...
                X