Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD2: Any good?

Hey guys-

I'm bored of BF2, probably just gonna end up selling my account and my game on EBay or somethin.

Therefore, I've been looking out for more appealing games and some friends suggested Call of Duty 2. I never played Call of Duty or BF1942 so I don't really know much of the WWII combat era sorta thing.

Anyways, what I guess I'm saying is, What do you guys think of it? What have you heard? I'm talking in terms of graphics, gameplay, community, and developer support (became crucial to me after stupid EA... f*ckers)

So yep! Thanks!

Re: CoD2: Any good?

ive played cod2 demo and its good but i heard that dod:S owns cod2 in multiplayer ive never played cod2 multiplayer so i may be wrong but i do have dods and its fun as hell

Comment

COD2 single player was very very good inmo i havvnt given the online much of a go though coz the tanks are crap and there are no choppers ...

Comment

Very good .

Comment

cod2 multiplayer suck's single player was very fun.

Comment

I wouldn't suggest selling BF2 for Cod2 anyday. Since it's online is extremely better. But the singleplayer for cod2... is sweet. Nice missions, graphics, sound.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBLIMIN198
              cod2 multiplayer suck's single player was very fun.
              Ok you have no idea what your saying- cod1 and cod2 are imo the best wwii fps- lots of fun-

I would recomend buying cod2.

Comment

CoD2's singleplayer in phenomenal, it's just incredible how you really feel like there is a war going on all around you. The missions were nice, with lots of variety, the weapons, while plentiful, don't differ too much, but still add a lot of atmosphere. The AI is pretty good too, they toss grenades back, dodge for cover and sneak around to ambush you. I was constantly surprised by the game and it's actually one of the few that I played all the way through.

Definitely a great way to waste some time.

Comment

its very short. only like 8 hours of missions.

F.E.A.R is better! shorter but alot more fun.

Comment

Yeah I heard that a lot of CoD newbs are emerging, the equivalent to the n00bt00bers of BF2. Can anyone shed some light on that? I think it involved shotguns or RPG/Panzerfausts?...

Comment

Yes.. shotguns are the '' noob '' guns. And so many people use them. It's annoying.

I really can't stand cod2 online right now.

Comment

Originally posted by AFEDSLAYER
                        Ok you have no idea what your saying- cod1 and cod2 are imo the best wwii fps- lots of fun-

I would recomend buying cod2.
                        Online was fine in cod1 and uo. But the online in cod2 is just horrible. 3 cod2 maps are some-what good. Beltot, burgundy, and the trench one. The old cod maps they brought over arn't fun anymore. Carentan, brecourt, dawnville, and railyard are either screwed by the devs moding the good map in the first place, or it's just the same route you've alwase tooken in the map. Like brecourt, i've alwase been a german sniper... and i still am in that map..

New maps, and taking out the shotty would make cod2 10x better.

Comment

Well my only problem with cod2 is that the crosshairs disapear when you move- i like all the maps(Though the old ones were better) and the shotties arent that good, just blast em in the head with a kar98 or a tommy.

Comment

cod2 is the best singleplayer experience i ever had, it feels soo real , u actually get into the game alot that u dont kno ur playing it

Comment

MP is just dominated by a few players, not a lot of fun. SP is MUCH more intense than BF2/BF42.

Comment

Working...
                              X