Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

patch like upgrade or retardgrade of our favorite game?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patch like upgrade or retardgrade of our favorite game?

i must say i am pretty much frustrated with info i v just readed in the notes

simply idiotic thing in this patch is do nerfs that make no sense, how the hell is grenade supposed to bounce of walls and explode on the ground, is the entire spec op army of the world a group of invalids that cant throw little box of dynamite when jumping?

or do we all suddenly got some spinal disease that we cant prone except like 60 old grandpa in the weelchair, so whats next EA, usmc seals that cant swim?

ok so now will some people say it is a game and you cant expect it to be 100% reallistic i agree but this is going to road of retardness, i would see much more sense in balancing some nice equipment in mec and china choppers that dont fart and do damage/splash of exactly that word compared to blackhaw for instance, in other words so i dont mention more examples the only reational solution to this would be strenghtening things that are weak but this leads to a game with bunch of medics and now support perhaps, what good do i have from a medium damage carbine in spec of class now, i should camp all day on a distance to get some kills because carbine is no match to other guns from the short distance?!

yes i am spec of and i am thinking about quiting this game in the moment

EA is about to make 1.2 retargrade and i really doubt i ll like it enough to keep playing this game

Re: patch like upgrade or retardgrade of our favorite game?

Good riddance. Bye.

Comment

lol, and to think i'm gonna start playing again after over a month thanks to the new patch!

like rafterman said above, good riddance (n00b)!

Comment

looks like you only play spec ops as class, and get kills by camping, C4 throwing, ...

try another class, you might like the game more after the patch then

if you don't like the patch, goodbye, there are lots of other games who will suit you :evil:

Comment

Blabla bla bla bla blaaablaablabla... Bael?

"USMC dolphin-dives the street in Iraq!! Why you remOOOOve? Makez no senze WTF lol you suck. *STFU noob-flash quote* you're full of crap, I'm going! */quote*"

Comment

Originally posted by r0uJe
            lol, and to think i'm gonna start playing again after over a month thanks to the new patch!

like rafterman said above, good riddance (n00b)!
            for a 12 old retard who yells noob, noob it doesnt surprise me you are to dumb to reply with some sense or arguments at least

spare of yourself of dumbness next time

Comment

Originally posted by MeWphIsT
              i must say i am pretty much frustrated with info i v just readed in the notes

simply idiotic thing in this patch is do nerfs that make no sense, how the hell is grenade supposed to bounce of walls and explode on the ground, is the entire spec op army of the world a group of invalids that cant throw little box of dynamite when jumping?

or do we all suddenly got some spinal disease that we cant prone except like 60 old grandpa in the weelchair, so whats next EA, usmc seals that cant swim?

ok so now will some people say it is a game and you cant expect it to be 100% reallistic i agree but this is going to road of retardness, i would see much more sense in balancing some nice equipment in mec and china choppers that dont fart and do damage/splash of exactly that word compared to blackhaw for instance, in other words so i dont mention more examples the only reational solution to this would be strenghtening things that are weak but this leads to a game with bunch of medics and now support perhaps, what good do i have from a medium damage carbine in spec of class now, i should camp all day on a distance to get some kills because carbine is no match to other guns from the short distance?!

yes i am spec of and i am thinking about quiting this game in the moment

EA is about to make 1.2 retargrade and i really doubt i ll like it enough to keep playing this game
              Don't forget to uninstall, break your CD\DVD. But before you un-install, download a hack and get yoruself global hardware banned.

Comment

Please bend over and prepare to get OWNED by everyone who didn't exploit c4.

Comment

Originally posted by DickY
                  looks like you only play spec ops as class, and get kills by camping, C4 throwing, ...

well to enlighten you i must say that i dont play as spec op only but i use it most just like you use some class above other classes, and no i dont base my skills on c4 only, actualy carbine kills and c4 are pretty even on my stats, mabe a free advice could help: try to hide beneath or behind wall when you see c4 flyin or run right into spec of who throws it into you or just learn to shoot him before he blows it, if it fails than it means that either he is good player or that you are noob

try another class, you might like the game more after the patch then
                  so that is your answer, forget the class and play another one? i dont see much sense in it like i dont see sense in this patch either, only retardness

if you don't like the patch, goodbye, there are lots of other games who will suit you :evil:
                  pc games are today what is the population of gamers in the big percentage who give this type of comments on it=retardness

Comment

Originally posted by shpox
                    Please bend over and prepare to get OWNED by everyone who didn't exploit c4.
                    i alrdy gave some tips for losers like you who cry about c4 to prove that you are retarded like this patch that is coming

Comment

you made your point about the patch

like you stated, you don't know if you like it so much to keep playing it after the patch

uninstall BF2, give or sell your BF2 copy to a friend

buy another game and go whine in that forum about "retardness" :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by MackTheKnifeAU
                        Don't forget to uninstall, break your CD\DVD. But before you un-install, download a hack and get yoruself global hardware banned.
                        well that is all that jelous scam who plays like a dumb infantry meat is possible to arguement with but at least you could be funny when u tried to be

see you in the game, when you dont think that u gonna be booby trapped with c4 and u just run like a fool and i detonate you and laugh like now, because you are dumb infantry and thats all :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                          Good riddance. Bye.
                          Exactly.

Actually, I'll type a bit.

What is wrong with you spec ops guys? You will still be able to place C4 on tanks etc, it will be a bit harder, a little harder. Get over it. It is a challenge, so rise to it!

Comment

This guy is the only thing full of 'retardness'

Comment

Originally posted by MeWphIsT
                              well that is all that jelous scam who plays like a dumb infantry meat is possible to arguement with but at least you could be funny when u tried to be

see you in the game, when you dont think that u gonna be booby trapped with c4 and u just run like a fool and i detonate you and laugh like now, because you are dumb infantry and thats all :laugh:
                              This proves who the retard is. Learn to write looser c4 whore.

Comment

Working...
                              X