purple heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purple heart

i got a purple heart earlier today but the damn server disconnected me almost at the end of the game and obviously i no longer have this. So how do i get it again? 4:1 KD ratio... is that in a round? would i have to have 5 kills and 25 deaths?

Re: purple heart

20 deaths and 5 kills in 1 round and you will offically recive the "I got OWNED award"

Comment

could those deaths be from your own grenades or c4s?

Comment

Why on earth would anyone want that medal?

Comment

the fact that i actually recieved it and it does not appear on my status.

Comment

Originally posted by madness
            For completeness.

Comment

Originally posted by madness
              I dont know
              maybe because ppl suffer from inferority complex, they suck at life so they need to make up for it in a virturl computer game where ppl they will never meet see their name and think OMG he's leet.

oh that explains why I've got the Purple Heart

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Splinter
                I dont know
                maybe because ppl suffer from inferority complex, they suck at life so they need to make up for it in a virturl computer game where ppl they will never meet see their name and think OMG he's leet.

oh that explains why I've got the Purple Heart
                Purple Heart is the opposite of 'leet'

Comment

lol, i just had a question about an award... how did this turn into life related things. why would anyone want to play games? for entertainment. why would anyone want to beat a game? for the sense of achieving something, even if it isnt important. why would you want all ribbons/unlock/awards in BF2? like someone said, for completeness. Before anyone talks about anyone else's life on here, they should at least know some background info on the person and what they do.

Comment

Why the hell not? Hell, if you're having a really bad day and you're at like 5 kills and 11 deaths because the other team is pwning you, why not! It may be the opposite of l337 but it's hardcore and it'll get the the ladies when you get back home, man. You don't wanna cut off your digital self's chances of poontang, do you..?

Comment

Originally posted by 3Libras
                      Why the hell not? Hell, if you're having a really bad day and you're at like 5 kills and 11 deaths because the other team is pwning you, why not! It may be the opposite of l337 but it's hardcore and it'll get the the ladies when you get back home, man. You don't wanna cut off your digital self's chances of poontang, do you..?
                      lmfao thats funny man . Back on subject ive got a purple heart and it wasnt easy to get i had to fight all my instincs to get it i.e. not shoting back . Now at the time its was one of the older patches were the only way you could get a medal was by having over a thousand hours of doing something . So i though what the hell i might never get any of the other medals so i went for it .

Comment

Why may I ask are u compaining about losing your purple heart when people that have it would pay to get rid of it!!
                        U should be happy a miricle lik this came around to you!!!:laugh:

Comment

Man....that is a "Medal of Shame" ....

Comment

I've gotten a few, only 1 still shows up in stats though.

Comment

I got mine as a result of letting a friend who is new to the game use my account.

Comment

Working...
                              X