• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more patch info from guys who tested it

see this link

here some of the most important stuff)

the noob tube nades bounce against walls and stuff ,

can't trow C4, medic, ammo bags anymore (not so good for medic bags and ammo)

C4 also can't be triggered as fast as used to be

AA much more ffective against choppers (chould be against planes)

UAV is flyiong thing now (everybody knew this by now)

Dolphin diving is no longer possible, this because going to prone takes longer now, is actualy bad because infantry will get major setback against vehicles now

Support gets more acurate weapons , also the sniper gets more acurate weapons .

Conclusion for me, and also for the site, there will be much less assaults running around and much more medics , but as we all know, the nade launcher was abused by many paople and the whole comunity has to take the punich for this.

But I am still very happy, the noob tubers will get owned very hard in the future, they can't aim, and now they will pay the bil

Re: more patch info from guys who tested it

Thanks for posting that

Comment

Medics and support can still throw bags down, just not do the jump throw like you can to mega-throw a nade. You can still throw nades a long ways because you fire before you jump.

Comment

Originally posted by teh_pwner_of_noobs
        You can still throw nades a long ways because you fire before you jump.
        Is this confirmed? I was worried about the Nade thing. I need those long throws...

Comment

They say you can still throw nades when jumping, as long as the pin is pulled before the jump.

Comment

Here are some of my favorites:

*Vehicles take less damage from obstacles.

(About damn time...my tank is supposed to withstand AT fire...but can't take a little bump from a hill?)

*AA is much more efficient against helicopter. Heli-pilots will find it much harder staying alive and have to learn to evade using flares and take out AA's fast.

*The last thing we will see now on the servers is c4-players (players running around and only use c4s). You can not throw c4 very far and you can not explode the c4 as fast as before. When the c4 is on the ground you can quickly trigger it by pressing right and then left mousebutton. This is a strong weakening for the Spec Ops class.

*UAV is now a flying airplane that circles the area. All weapons can harm the UAV but most efficient is the Jeep MG that only took about 5 seconds to kill the UAV. The COMM will have to learn to place the UAV right so it cant be fired at to easy. AT probably will be able to kill the UAV with a lot of practicing

Bring it.

Comment

This sounds cool, cant wait, when is it going to be released, soon I hope?

Comment

Originally posted by gwolb
                This sounds cool, cant wait, when is it going to be released, soon I hope?

they said they expect it in about two weeks, but wouldn't bet on it, could be 3 weeks or more, but it will come before the booster packs, or with booster pakcs (because booster packs already contain patch code) .

About the improved AA , actualy I don't like it so much , taking choppers down wasn't so hard at this point, it are those jets who are the problem, not realy the choppers .

Comment

Good for the AA. I enjoy using the AA since the air attack can be a big distraction for the ground force. Sound good.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                    About the improved AA , actualy I don't like it so much , taking choppers down wasn't so hard at this point, it are those jets who are the problem, not realy the choppers .
                    I agree, the jets are almost invincible... put a noob in a jet and he can fly around fine.... put a noob in a chopper and watch them get blown up by jets, vodniks, other helo's, and sooooooo much more within a minute.

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

i love flying helos, now its goina suck, all i can say is, these damn new aa's better be able to take out jets or diahrrea is going to hit the fan

Comment

Originally posted by Bildungsroman
                          these damn new aa's better be able to take out jets or diahrrea is going to hit the fan
                          which brings me to my questions for the guys who tested it.

1) it says "You can disarm enemy mines/claymores." does that mean they are still visable, but they dont detonate, or does it just mean you take them, or does it mean you disarm them and they disapear but you dont get them?

2) it also says aa still hits teammates, that sucks, but is aa more efficient against jets? or can you still just constantly make a hard turn and not get hit?

3) it says "you can not explode the c4 as fast as before", what does that mean? is the c4 trigger fixed?

Comment

Yay for bunny hopping noob tubers, i had the worst today, he spawn infront of and i waited for him to see me, then he saw me started jumping back to pull up his m203, when all he could of done is shot me with his rifle when i was 4ft infront of him, sad thing is he missed and i killed him, about 5 times in a row after that...yay again!

Comment

I am sick and tired of Noob Toobers. I can't STAND them. All they do is sit there and go, "HAHA! You just got Pwned!" while blasting away with their m203/gp-30/f2000 gl.

Comment

Working...
                              X