getting banned from servers childish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: getting banned from servers childish

You got banned, it's not like theres only 1 server out there. Please don't overheat.

Comment

Originally posted by 18c
      I was in a server today for about 3 hours when i was banned.. due to team killing.. i think it was becuase i kept doing so well. or the admin got frustrated with me becuase i was killing him alot.. either way it was not for team killing.. i think i had maybe 3 team kills, all accidental in the 3 hours i played in there.

This program is supposed to be something repectful and handled in a professional manner not by some kids who doesnt want people in his server that play well.. i think this is begining to show bad trates if this continues.

you may want to put a message to the server opperators not to do this as it will discourage players form playing inthese servers
      I think you can see for yourself the common theme here. If someone is acting a fool and ruining the game for someone in our clan server, I will boot them and not think twice. If they come back and continue the nonsense, then I ban, usually for 12 hours. If they decide they want to slip a cussword in there right after my warning, the ban is for life.
      This is not a big deal, get over it, I mean like everyone else says that is not the only server and you can just as easily find a better, friendlier, more mature server to play on. Dont let the smacktards ruin your life. It's just a game.

Comment

Happens all the time, I've been kicked and banned whilst being top plenty of times. And i'm no tank whore. Usually if your doing well in copter i find.

Comment

Originally posted by KHAN
          Happens all the time, I've been kicked and banned whilst being top plenty of times. And i'm no tank whore. Usually if your doing well in copter i find.
          It has nothing to do whether you fly a heli, tank whore or what. Get 3 tk's and all are punished (default tkpunish setting) no matter how you achieve them and you get "auto-banned" Not banned by a human at all, but by the game itself. Its usually only for a round so there is no point crying about it.

Guys I have been banned a few times myself from our own server for accidental tk's in which people auto paged down. Though I just went an unbanned myself. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by KHAN
            Usually if your doing well in copter i find.
            I think I know why. Its because they can't spam grenades or M203's at you when your flying around. :laugh:

Comment

I do know how to play the game thanks HKS. Im talking about when not getting any tk's.

Comment

Hmmm. I guess trying to give someone a laugh on these forums makes them feel insulted???

Ok. Follow me here. You are in chopper owning. Noob admin bans you for owning. I suggest (useing humor) since he has no chance (ie noob tactics wont bring down a chopper) he resorts to banning you. (insert laugh here)
                One more thing my IQ and attention span are more than adaquate to make note the mentioned admin banned you/? even when the message reffered to excessive tks.

Comment

well i have 2 occasions which are pretty bad....

1st...went in a server for 10 mins, got like 80 points, then got kicked and banned "for hacking" LOL

2nd...played ina 1.5 hour game on karkand, got over 200 points, then go kicked with 6 tickets left!!!!!

just child admins that ruin he game in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by bingobones
                    well i have 2 occasions which are pretty bad....

1st...went in a server for 10 mins, got like 80 points, then got kicked and banned "for hacking" LOL

2nd...played ina 1.5 hour game on karkand, got over 200 points, then go kicked with 6 tickets left!!!!!

just child admins that ruin he game in my opinion.
                    Not to brag but I found one thing odd. I was on a clan server and scored 100+ most of the time and had 5 rounds in a row of getting gold. Nobody called me a haxor. God I was hoping for that. Cause I wasn't hacking. Just would have made me laugh. Note to everyone call people haxors when yo know they aren't. It's like a badge of honor for the honest player.

Comment

Originally posted by 18c
                      I was in a server today for about 3 hours when i was banned.. due to team killing.. i think it was becuase i kept doing so well. or the admin got frustrated with me becuase i was killing him alot.. either way it was not for team killing.. i think i had maybe 3 team kills, all accidental in the 3 hours i played in there.
                      The Default kick/ban reason message is for Team Killing. Usually admins are too lazy to type in a reason for the kick, and you get that. You did NOT get kicked for Teamkilling.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                        The Default kick/ban reason message is for Team Killing. Usually admins are too lazy to type in a reason for the kick, and you get that. You did NOT get kicked for Teamkilling.
                        These things should be stickied, I have myelf posted the same thing numerous times.

Comment

Working...
                        X