Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone has a source to confirm what the sniper unlock will be in the 1.2 Patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone has a source to confirm what the sniper unlock will be in the 1.2 Patch?

If we already have the AT and Sniper unlock are these new weapons just going to be given to me or do I have to use another unlock to get them?

Comment

Re: Anyone has a source to confirm what the sniper unlock will be in the 1.2 Patch?

Originally posted by sp187mf9
      If we already have the AT and Sniper unlock are these new weapons just going to be given to me or do I have to use another unlock to get them?
      You will need Special Forces in order to access the new unlocks.

If you are Sargeant or higher, you will be given 2 unlocks after a few minutes of play in a SF server.

If you do not have the unlocks for those classes, you will first have to unlock the standard weapon, then you can use another unlock to to get the SF weapons.

Make sence?

Comment

I really hope it's a decent semi-auto for the US. Maybe an M21, DMR, MK11 mod 0, or Barrett 82A1.

Bolt action guns are okay but the game is lacking a US semi-auto....and we already have enough bolt actions (it wouldn't bring anything new).

Comment

i've noticed that when u enter a vehicle that ur mini map zooms in, i doubt this is a bug but i wish that it stays normal and u can change it if u want

Comment

Originally posted by Regulatori
            I really hope it's a decent semi-auto for the US. Maybe an M21, DMR, MK11 mod 0, or Barrett 82A1.

Bolt action guns are okay but the game is lacking a US semi-auto....and we already have enough bolt actions (it wouldn't bring anything new).
            I was thinking about that. I'm a rotten sniper, so I'm not a great judge, but if a good mid-damage semi-auto sniper rifle was introduced it could add to the variaty of the kit some. Make it a bit more flexible.

Comment

one that can consistently hit the side of a building from 200m away would be handy

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                You will need Special Forces in order to access the new unlocks.

If you are Sargeant or higher, you will be given 2 unlocks after a few minutes of play in a SF server.

If you do not have the unlocks for those classes, you will first have to unlock the standard weapon, then you can use another unlock to to get the SF weapons.

Make sence?
                Thats bs I don't have special forces and don't plan to buy it either. Damn I was really looking forward to a new sniper rifle.

Comment

Thats bs I don't have special forces and don't plan to buy it either. Damn I was really looking forward to a new sniper rifle.
                  So choke up the bucks. Before I had BF2 I was really looking forward to playing BF2. That didn't make 'em want to give me a copy for free.

Comment

New sniper unlock?

maybe?

Comment

oh goody. Now more f u c k t a r d s will be running around looking like bushes.

Comment

its the Arctic Warfare Magnum. or the "awm" (or you may call it the AWP)

one shot one kill. Also.. sniper will carry the desert eagle now.

at least one of the maps will be de_dust_bf2

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
                          oh goody. Now more f u c k t a r d s will be running around looking like bushes.
                          Wow... you figured out how to work past the word filter.
                          Do you want apluase now?

Everyone knows that using "dirty" words makes you cool.

Comment

dont think ive read it any patch updates but are they goin to put the water splash from bullets in ?? that was one of the most annoying things that the last patch "solved". looks so unrealistic when shooting at an enemy in the water. also it really hepled with your aiming at water targets......

Comment

Its not that much of a problem, just wait until someone with one (bound to be loads) gets killed and pick up their weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
                                i think ur stupid, whats the point of mines then if a tank can just shoot them before they run over them?
                                Heh.. i think you'er even more stupid .. sorry

lol.. "a tank can just shoot them before they run over them?"

If u already saw the mines and you're sane you're not going to run over them If the tank driver sees the mines, they were badly placed to begin with and you shouldn't get angry if he just blows them away.

The problem is u cant bury the mines like youd be ableto do in real life (if u had the time)

This change in the patch will deifnately make mines more useful coz theres no way around them if placed properly and no engy is available.

Comment

Working...
                                X