Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone has a source to confirm what the sniper unlock will be in the 1.2 Patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone has a source to confirm what the sniper unlock will be in the 1.2 Patch?

See

Update 1.2 is currently undergoing public beta testing and will be released very soon. As with the first list, this second list includes confirmed fixes only:

Server search filters now work properly
    All mines (Claymore, Anti-vehicle, C4) can now be picked up by the same class that dropped it by using the "G" key.
    Mines can no longer be destroyed with other explosives
    Flash bang effect radius decreased
    Added unlocks for Sniper and AT kits
    Fixed a bug in terrain rendering with night vision, whereby terrain was still dark in dark areas.
    Fixed a bug whereby mods that are not bf2 or not xpack permutate shaders every time a level is loaded.
    Fixed a bug whereby non-xpack mods cannot use xpack shaders.
    Fixed bug in TV guided missiles of Havoc helicopter
    Bug in MP7 fire rate fixed. Ammo count increased and mag count and damage decreased
    APC Update – "Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials". This fix was a miscommunication to the patch team. Chinese and MEC APC’s have been reverted and the LAV25 now no longer shoots through penetrable materials.
    Vehicles no longer disappear when viewed from some vehicles with a HUD (e.g. Tanks).
    Performance gain found in static mesh rendering.
    Detonation radius from grenade launcher explosions has been reduced.
    Grenade launcher projectiles now have a minimum time before arming.

Source: http://dx.ampednews.com/?page=articles&id=12465

Anyone who is beta testing or has a source.

Cheers

Re: Anyone has a source to confirm what the sniper unlock will be in the 1.2 Patch?

Got it!

EDIT: FYI any tester that was to leak the info you're looking for would be fired. They sign a big ol stack of paperwork that says if they leak what kind of coffee they are serving in the staff louge, they will have their entire personal weath (and their left testical/overy) apropriated by EA.

Comment

Re: Anyone has a source to confirm what the sniper unlock will be in the 1.2 Patch?

it's easy, someone need to check the unlock string data send over by the server.

Comment

Figures they would employ a nerf rocket launching machine dart shooting weapon of destruction as the next sniper unlock.ppffttt, We should have seen it coming. We must rebel so this totally irrational weapon is not released because if it is than everyone will become a sniper just to have the totally pwning weapon!!! well that was a fun post. :P

Comment

"Mines can no longer be destroyed with other explosives"

i think that's stupid

cant wait to find out what the unlock is myself. i hope its something good.

Comment

i think ur stupid, whats the point of mines then if a tank can just shoot them before they run over them?

Comment

I think you're both stupid, this is a thread about the sniper unlock and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
                i think ur stupid, whats the point of mines then if a tank can just shoot them before they run over them?
                a mine is suppose to be concealed if its visible why cant an explosion destroy it.

i wont respond further to this mine issue on this thread as BarkingSquirrel thinks its stupid that i brought it up

Comment

"All mines (Claymore, Anti-vehicle, C4) can now be picked up by the same class that dropped it by using the "G" key. "

Does this mean snipers are now immune to claymores?

Comment

Whatever the new unlock is, the associated siren and flashing strobe light guille suit that accompanies it will make snipers the most popular kit at parties.

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme
                      Does this mean snipers are now immune to claymores?
                      I doubt it. You can approuch claymores safely by avoiding the side that goes bang.

If you can read the words "Point towards enemy" you're on the wrong side!

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                        it's easy, someone need to check the unlock string data send over by the server.
                        Then why haven't you done so and leaked the info yet?

Comment

Due to NDA and DNR, the testers of the patch are not allowed to say ANYTHING regarding the patch or what it contains.

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by Nagaria
                            "Mines can no longer be destroyed with other explosives"

i think that's stupid

cant wait to find out what the unlock is myself. i hope its something good.

I agree...so what is it, are we back to the way it was originally where mines and such can only be removed by an engineer? I mean it was kind of nice to be able to clear out mines, however, they were kind of useless seeing how one hand grenade could take all 5 out if they were close enough to each other...should have made it so they took a few hits...or something.

Don't know what the next sniper unlock is, I honestly don't care. Don't play sniper enough to really have interest...just another gun that will be no match to my g36c

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
                              Due to NDA and DNR, the testers of the patch are not allowed to say ANYTHING regarding the patch or what it contains.

~Salad
                              I understand the process, could you just give me the beginning letter of the Rifle. That will be enough.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X