The shocking stab movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The shocking stab movie

No I mean I won't post them here. Im assuming you guys forget that I have only made 2 movies. The responses of "thats a waste of 15 mins of my life" and "thas the lamest thing I've ever seen" is not really the feedback I look for but maybe responses like "Not really that good, maybe try this yada yada" But here and only here at TB2, I get the 10 year old responses. I am not giving up, Im simply not going to be posting here. The reason I said sorry is because as some have stated, "this wasted your time". It was a sarcastic sorry.

Comment

stabbing in the back is easy, when i unload, and some how miss, next thing i pull is my knife

Comment

boring..

Comment

Its alll been done before

Comment

Originally posted by Jackass
            Well, not to be rude but there is still something missing in your movies. It's really great editing work and the movie looks nice. But it's missing some exclusive stuff which you can't find in any other movie. That's why "Mine" by the great swede Noken, is my absolute fav.

Ps: Look out for news. Mine2 is in production and will be released soon. I can tell you that the trailer for the movie is sweet as hell.

I'm not allowed to give you a link for it, sorry. :P
            YOU BETTER PM ME WHEN THAT THING COMES OUT!!! CANT FREAKIN WAIT!

Originally posted by SaladFork
            This is just you going around knifing/paddling people, most of which weren't even looking at you, or trying to fight back at all. Not to mention the random sound effects were just annoying, =\

~Salad
            Ok ... I love padding ... the idea of it in any game is so unrealistic... This movie ... IS RETARDED ... just like padding ... so I love it ... Also, you crawled right up infront of the one guys face and padded that punk, whats SALAD mean no one looked at ya? And if they fought back ... It would turn into an action type movie, not a stupid funny one. The random sound effects were like farts in a quiet room ... absolutely neccesary

I liked it. Funny Movie, did get a little slow, not sure why, maybe not sneaky enuf but I liked watching the guile suit come off a sniper in the AA gun as you padded dat fool. And btw ... Im Rick James ALSO B!tch

Comment

Hehe, I'm sure you'll see Noken post a thread in here, when the time comes.

Comment

dont use the sound effects again, that ****ing monkey was irritating to the fullest, knifing and stabbing has been done before, try and be original

Comment

Originally posted by Kayess
                  dont use the sound effects again, that ****ing monkey was irritating to the fullest, knifing and stabbing has been done before, try and be original
                  STFU d1ck. I've heard enough Bullsh1t from you clowns. I made the damn video out of sheer fun, not to impress @ssholes like yourself. Now fu ck off. As for the reason I stated earlier, I ain't posting movies here anymore. You can't see the fun in the video instead all you see is negative. Pretty sad. And BTW, who said I wanted to be original?

Comment

That's just fine if you aren't posting here anymore, because then an admin could maybe ban you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackass
                      That's just fine if you aren't posting here anymore, because then an admin could maybe ban you?
                      Ban me for what? Cause I spoke my mind as everyone else has already? This was not intended at you anyway. It was aimed at the 10 year olds who post nothing but useless BS. And I didn't say I wasn't posting here in general, I said I wasn't posting movies. Why are most of you such @ssholes anyway? Do you have no life and need to ake it seem like your e-penis is bigger then everyone?

Comment

Ye... and begging for the 1.2 patch via PM system. Eat a cookie!

Comment

Erm, I don't know what your thinking, but actually I do have a life. I don't want to sit here and talk about my personal life and mix it with online speaking. And since your so interrested, I can tell you that I'm not gay. I have the most perfect girl you could ever dream of.

Hahaha, I'm a dane.. as you! Your supposed to help me! lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by thoob
                            STFU d1ck. I've heard enough Bullsh1t from you clowns. I made the damn video out of sheer fun, not to impress @ssholes like yourself. Now fu ck off. As for the reason I stated earlier, I ain't posting movies here anymore. You can't see the fun in the video instead all you see is negative. Pretty sad. And BTW, who said I wanted to be original?
                            lol :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                            X