The shocking stab movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shocking stab movie

Ok folks. I made another movie. Maybe you will like this one better then the last. .

http://files.filefront.com/Shocking_.../fileinfo.html

Re: The shocking stab movie

This is just you going around knifing/paddling people, most of which weren't even looking at you, or trying to fight back at all. Not to mention the random sound effects were just annoying, =\

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
      This is just you going around knifing/paddling people, most of which weren't even looking at you, or trying to fight back at all. Not to mention the random sound effects were just annoying, =\

~Salad
      And I suppose I should get there attention first right? Maybe tap them on the shoulder and say, "Hey, Im gonna try to stab you". Riiiiiiight. Good thinking chief. Maybe I'll try that next time. "Thanks champ"

Comment

Actually it works. I did that and it makes a better laugh out of it. Also because it's a lot harder and need courage and decision. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Jackass
          Actually it works. I did that and it makes a better laugh out of it. Also because it's a lot harder and need courage and decision. :P
          Just like in your crap movie, lol! no puns intended. You shot the ground and he was like "what? where? whaa?" *stab*

I usually tap "roger" or "enemy boat spotted" just before I knife him.
          then I kneel over him (not tea bagging) and say "sorry chief" then stay there crouched over his dead body pretending to be important.

Comment

It is crap, but since I'm new with this, I have an excuse.

Behind your movie XaliaS, there is no point or conclusion.

Comment

It's fine to do stabs and shocks like this in the field...but to make a video of it and expect people to be impressed? uhhhh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jackass
                It is crap, but since I'm new with this, I have an excuse.

Behind your movie XaliaS, there is no point or conclusion.
                Sorry, I might have mistaken my words in my post. I might have ment to say pun as in, you called it crap, but I didn't think so at all.

P.S. RazzamatazZ is randomness - if there is a word for it. The point was funny and there can not be a conclusion as the RazzamatazZ will always go on and on and on and on and on and on......

Comment

Well, not to be rude but there is still something missing in your movies. It's really great editing work and the movie looks nice. But it's missing some exclusive stuff which you can't find in any other movie. That's why "Mine" by the great swede Noken, is my absolute fav.

Ps: Look out for news. Mine2 is in production and will be released soon. I can tell you that the trailer for the movie is sweet as hell.

I'm not allowed to give you a link for it, sorry. :P

Comment

Sorry to be offensive but thats one of the Lamest videos iv ever seen. I prefer movies with an actual storyline, not someone going around killing people with Knifes : /

Comment

I suppose it is easy for them when they have the plot written out for them in Monty python, mine was just one part of the movie, which was good btw.
                      + 40 actors.

But they don't even come close to The Uncappables, Airmine, an authentic Back to the Future sketch, or the hover jeeps stunts in terms of originally of the Razzmatazz. I'll say my stuff is pretty exclusive, and as you probably know; coming by original ideas is getting harder for us producers. People only want to see people dieing (repeatedly) knifing, plane stunts, ownage... etc. And it's very old.

P.S. I found Mine 2, looks like the only way to better it is to have more of everything.

Comment

Im sorry for "boring you". I won't post any more movies here. I didn't make them to impress anyone, I made them for fun. But sorry again. I won't post them anymore.

Comment

lol - why are you saying sorry? Daah

Comment

Thoob, the only way you're going to get better is if you listen to what people say, and respond to it. Feel free to keep posting movies, just try and see how people react, and let that influence your next movie.

If you want to get good at this, and have people like your movies, giving up is the worst thing you can do.

~Salad

Comment

post movies all you like, but thats why you post them, to get feedback, otherwise why would you?

Comment

Working...
                              X