Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round Tickets

Can someone who really knows ,explain the tickets and how they work,
    I am a First Sgt.with over 375 hrs,most of which are as commander ,so Im not a noob.I know they reduce with every kill,thats not my question,I really am trying to understand the bleed. Example : we were playing Dragon Valley,I was commander of the U.S. (32 player map),we had every flag (including thier main)except for the wood yard,The kills on each team were about the same.Why were we not getting a ticket bleed ? Does it have to do with our uncappable main ?

Thanks,
    =AWOL=Lunchbox

Re: Round Tickets

that's a good question mate, i was wondering about the same thing

i think you lose 1 ticket each time some is definitely dead (when he respawns) about the ticket bleed i dont know, i guess the ticket loss i multiplied when you have less flags

Comment

ticket bleed?? by the sounds of it - ur opponents tickets should be dcreasing quite fast? wierd imo

Comment

How you get a ticket bleed going is explained on the loading screen

For Conquest assault maps, you need to hold all the enemy flags, whereas for the conquest head on maps you need to hold over half the control points

Comment

For Conquest assault maps, you need to hold all the enemy flags, whereas for the conquest head on maps you need to hold over half the control points

AS I stated, we had ALL the flags but 1 and were still not getting the bleed

Comment

Ticket bleed is triggered by controlling more than half of the flags on the map.

There are 3 Gameplay modes :

Conquest: Head-On : Control over half spawn points = bleed.

Conquest: Double Assault : No Uncappable Base - Control more than half = bleed

Conquest: Assault : One team has almost all the flags and then other only one. You need to control all of the contestable flags in order to force the bleed.

Comment

I thought I explained this about a week ago..doesn't anybody use the SEARCH function anymore?

EDIt: Yup...right here:

Maybe we're far too quick to reply and it's actually FASTER to post and get a reply than it is to search

Comment

That was a Conquest Assault map. Most severs use this map esp. On Karkand because otherwise rounds end too quick. Also you lose a ticket for teamkills/any situation where any soldier on the map dies.

Comment

Talus, we all know that the search on this forum leaves a little to be desired

You have to do a Google site searchj to find anything.

Comment

Actually..I think they've done something recently to the search function here. It actually works.

A few weeks ago, you couldn't find anything though...

Comment

Still makes ZERO sense because according to the rules and what happened on the server there should have been a bleed going. There was not.

Comment

Working...
                      X