Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What problems do you have with the awards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What problems do you have with the awards?

The time requirments are outrageous, SF special service medal anyone? More awrds would be better. I like them. I think they are the point of the game. Something to work towards.

Comment

I just got the Combat Action medal - it required 33 minutes IAR. It was pretty frustrating to have to satisfy a requirement that I had no control over.

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
        I just got the Combat Action medal - it required 33 minutes IAR. It was pretty frustrating to have to satisfy a requirement that I had no control over.
        Play on 64p servers with like 20 people tops. These rounds take forever and that's how I got it :]] There's no way to get it at 32p maps with 200 tickets or 64p maps, with 64 players and 300 tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Grafisk
          Play on 64p servers with like 20 people tops. These rounds take forever and that's how I got it :]] There's no way to get it at 32p maps with 200 tickets or 64p maps, with 64 players and 300 tickets.
          I did, but I still have no control over who joins after the rounds starts or the rate at which my team kills the enemy (or vice versa).

Comment

Working...
          X