Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What problems do you have with the awards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What problems do you have with the awards?

When I say awards I'm talking about ribbons, badges and crap.

Some of my problems are the Aviator Badge. I have more then enough kills for the Veteran Badge but not enough hours.. How's that for whack. Got plenty of kills but not the 100 hours.

And the People's Medallion come on!! The Chinese weapons are crap compared to the USMC. The MEC weapons are just the same. Crap! Maybe if you gave those two contries some cool gear we could be happy. Perhaps they should replace China with Japan.

At least they have a cool type of F-16 made by that car company that makes the lancer.

Also how much time will it take to get my last ribbon? The War College one? Whack of whacks is that! Sure wish they tone down what you need for this crap..

Re: What problems do you have with the awards?

What? The USMC guns are by far the worst, and Chinese the best....what the hell are you smoking?

We could debate about that all day.

But, I agree, i hate the damn time on the badges, there should be a K/D ratio instead, which means skill instead of lots of gameplay.

Comment

I think getting a few head shots in a row should give you the Vet sniper badge!

Comment

crackhead alert

Comment

Whatever Mr mellons!

Comment

Some of the award criteria are nuts. Looking at them now i see aswell as 100 hours for helo and jets, there's 15 hours on ground defence. Something that you use for about 5 seconds each time. Thats ground defence i mean not jets and helo's.I ain't that bad a pilot.

30 hours using air defence. Again unless you whore the AA tanks that maybe a bit tricky to acheive. Surely it should just be a total number of kills.

BTW On BF2S it predicts i will get my Meritorious Service Medal in 29 years.

Comment

This is what ****es me off: For the badges that have a time requirement, you can't satisfy the kils IAR requirement until you first satisfy the time requirement. Perfect example: The other day I was a medic and owning with my G36E. I had almost 30 kills by the end of the round (that's owning for me). All kills where with the G36E; no hand gun, knife or defib kills. Yet, I have no green check next to the 20 kills IAR for my Veteran Medic Combat Badge. I assume that's because I don't have the 15 hours as a medic requirement. The same thing happed with the Veteran Anti-Tank Badge. I had gotten more than 20 kills IAR well before I got the time requirement. Yet, when I finally got the time in, I had to get 20 kills again.

That makes no sense.

Comment

For some reason i'm not able to get the basic commander badge. I've had way over 40 points in a round, and not because we won and it go doubled. I had 42 before the end of the round..am I missing something?

Comment

I have a problem with the knife badge. Since some time my knife kills arent updated and for some reason its stucked indeed. I also got the badge a couple of times and none was counted.

Comment

I wish they would just 86 the awards and crap all of it.

Comment

Not enough of them.

Needs more awards.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxy
                        Not enough of them.

Needs more awards.
                        And why don't they have more ranks. It might make the bigger gaps easier to swallow if you could have a none upgrade rank between. I know there is no point to this but it would be a sense of achievement and you can gloat to the lower ranks.

Has anyone checked but does your rank appear on your uniform?

There's plenty of ranks too choose from DICE

http://www.us-army-info.com/pages/ranks.html

Comment

Bullit_toof, those are army ranks not marine ranks like in BF2 just so you know.

Marine Ranks:

Marine Ranks - US Marine Corps Rank Insignia. Enlisted, Warrant Officer and Officer Ranks and USMC Pay Grades

Comment

Damn I wish they would do something about that plane ribbon in the expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer
                              Bullit_toof, those are army ranks not marine ranks like in BF2 just so you know.
                              Yeah i know but they looked poo being green and red, eeurrgh. Theres no difference besides colour and the little rifle insignia is there.

Comment

Working...
                              X