No announcement yet.

Veteran Explosives Orderiance = PAIN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Veteran Explosives Orderiance = PAIN!!!

Basic and Vet I got on Karkand. Was MEC both times and Spammed the forward court yard and then once US took first flag I went on top of the building and dropped C4 on them as they spawned.

Expert I got on Ghost Town. Played as Commander and just kept using the ATV of death (ATV with 3 C4's on the front) and just kept ramming the tank's and apc's. I would change it up with standing on top of a building and tossing C4 down at a spawn point and killing 2 or 3.

I got the expert with about 5 tickets left.....this badge was the harest to get so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Holle
      Basic and Vet I got on Karkand. Was MEC both times and Spammed the forward court yard and then once US took first flag I went on top of the building and dropped C4 on them as they spawned.

Expert I got on Ghost Town. Played as Commander and just kept using the ATV of death (ATV with 3 C4's on the front) and just kept ramming the tank's and apc's. I would change it up with standing on top of a building and tossing C4 down at a spawn point and killing 2 or 3.

I got the expert with about 5 tickets left.....this badge was the harest to get so far.
      Hah, try getting the expert engineering badge, that one was a lot harder than explosives.

Comment

I got my Expert ordy badge on Sharqi. Just use the knife tactics where you run at somebody, then through a c4 and detonate. You ussually take some damage, but more times than not you will kill them first....also real easy to sneak up on people in Sharqi. I was playing in a 32 player map with 28 people I think and had time to get 42 c4 kills and switch to assault and get another 6 or so before end of round.

Comment

Working...
        X