This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I started this mess, now I regret it

Dude... yer beggin for a little poking of fun at you.
    "I intented Dophin Diving?" Yeah... right. I have about as legit a clam on the ability to take a dump as being my invention.

Mashing on prone and jump quicky is prolly about the second silly thing I did in BF2 without even going on-line. The first being TKing friendly bots in interesting ways, of cource.

Don't get bent outta shape when people laugh are your rediculous claim. You made it, after all.

Comment

I invited the aimbot sorry to say :laugh:

Comment

Man I invented the BF games and all the glitches I put in on purpose... lol

Comment

I am God and I invented everything. Everything owes me about $50,000.00; especially you humans, your so goddamn expensive.

Comment

puglous. Where the hell do you get off? I wasnt throwing a fit or any kind of moaning. People like you are the ones who moan and gotta pick, pick pick at stuff. You nasty little man.
            I said we killed each other about the same amount. So no, he didnt wipe the floor with me. Just......O sod it, why bother? Your a waste to the wear and tear of my keyboard.
            Oh, that's much better. It's not that you can't handle getting your *** kicked, you just can't handle when another human being is able to kill you as much as you kill him. You're a blatant hypocrite and an idiot to think people like us would help you in your crusade against those who use the arts they master against you. It's one thing to flame someone for using a method in the game that you think takes no skill, it's a total 'nother to flame someone for something you specifically said you believed took skill, but simply couldn't handle getting beaten. As if your posted wasn't self-contradicting enough you say "I had no respect, cos thats all I saw him do. It got kinda borning. Next round he was whoring it up in a tank, I think, with a score of 40 kills and no deaths." So, can people dolphin dive with tanks now too?

If you want to cry about it, go ahead. Ball you freakin eyes out because someone used what you claim is skill to kill you. But don't take out your frustration at your own incompetence on him.

Call it picking. It doesn't take much picking to see your a moron who ruins all forms of competition.

And here's something I invented for people like you to call others:
            "Skill whore!"

Comment

:laugh:
              Someone forgot to take his anti-grumpy pills today...

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                Dude... yer beggin for a little poking of fun at you.
                Yeahm I know man. It was meant to be funny, just like my ego.

But to be told I'm
                Originally posted by puglous
                too stupid and impatient to wait for the patch.
                Is just bang out of line and has nothing to do with having some fun. Some people dont understand the spirit of a thread, I guess.

Comment

The sarcasim didn't read well.
                  I kinda just shook my head when I read that line too.

Regaurdless, see the above post.

Pug does have moments of self indulgent wrath which are fully giggle worthy.

Comment

[img=http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/4620/thisthreadsucks9ch.jpg]

................./\
                    i agree with ||

Comment

Amazing the defenses people will fall back on.

And yes, how wonderfully mature. Poking at someone for fun is acceptable "cuz dey r teh lozur fajjet!!!2", but calling someone on the fact that they have no sportsmanship or fairness is being grumpy. Go back to the swing set. Just because BF2 is a game doesn't mean it's an elementary school playground.

Comment

Hehe... well demonstrated Pug, well demonstrated.

Some folks take posting on forums way to fruggin seriously.

Comment

Appearantly, especially when they fill the forums with double posts of useless commentary.

Comment

Ah yes... indeed.
                            Care to show us the last useful post you made that wasn't some form of snarky commentary on someone else?

Truely, you are a role model for hypocrasy.
                            (a term I also invented, BTW)

Comment

I invented everything..I am GOD

Comment

Omg That Is A Funny Story, But I Will Still Have To Classify You As Gay

I Wonder If The Word Cencor Works? ****. Hmmm I Dunno What To Say

Go Texas, Because That Is Where I Live, Texas!

Comment

Working...
                                X