Logitech Attack 3 Joystick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Logitech Attack 3 Joystick.

Seriously stay away from the Attack 3, it starts to get off center real bad after about 2 weeks. I just had to deal with it in BF1942 but I still dominated the game with lots of aerial flips and total control. The Attack 3 does not want to seem to calibrate either, its hard to get it centered (take apart the Attack 3 and that might fix it).
    Joystick will always be better because with keyboard you are limited to N,S,E,W directions while with joystick you can get certain angles and can do flips all day long in a heli and have control of it. Joystick you can limit the amount of thrust, tilt angle while with keyboard you get sharp thrust forward and cannot ease into a turn. Trust me I have done both, the only time keyboard might help is with some sharp upward turns; but if you have a good joystick it beats any keyboard. Real pilots don't use a keyboard anyways for obvious good reason.

Comment

Re: Logitech Attack 3 Joystick.

For the best stick - You want the Saitek X-52 Flight system - hands down the best you can get. It costs for the quality though - about $100....well worth it IMHO.

I lucked out and got mine through a sale at CircuitCity.com for $68 including shipping.

Comment

Working...
      X