Logitech Attack 3 Joystick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech Attack 3 Joystick.

Anyone use that joystick? Is it just a plug and play joystick, or do you have to calibrate it?

Re: Logitech Attack 3 Joystick.

i would calibrate all joysticks just in cast but its a good stick i use it works fine

Comment

ya ummm calibrate it cause u never know

Comment

Its what I use and When I played BF2 I owned the skies with it.

Comment

You should always calibrate your joystick.

To tell you the truth Logitech's joysticks are not very good, if you havent got one already I would recomend you have a look at www.saitek.com they make very good joysticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eden
            You should always calibrate your joystick.

To tell you the truth Logitech's joysticks are not very good, if you havent got one already I would recomend you have a look at www.saitek.com they make very good joysticks.
            Yeah. I know that Saitek joysticks are awesome, but can't afford a $50 or a $100 joystick.

Comment

Man joysticks stink!! I bought one and I fly much worse with it. Keyboard + Mouse > Joystick. The K+M gives you more accuracy. You can move the mouse and it will move the plane in that same direction. Its just not the same with joystick

BTW: Im not a bad pilot

Comment

Originally posted by eLite bling
                Man joysticks stink!! I bought one and I fly much worse with it. Keyboard + Mouse > Joystick. The K+M gives you more accuracy. You can move the mouse and it will move the plane in that same direction. Its just not the same with joystick

I strongly disagree with your oppinion. But as I said, it's an oppinion.

Comment

I preffer a mouse+keyboard above a joystick. I see a lot of people saying "HAhaha, I pooon you I got a YOYstick" *sigh* once i get on their tales... they're dead. then they start complaining "If my yoystick hadn't this and thinks like i slipped..." sigh

Comment

Originally posted by werewolfversion2
                    Anyone use that joystick? Is it just a plug and play joystick, or do you have to calibrate it?
                    do not get this joystick it only lasts about 2 weeks before it fu**es up.
                    i have a saitek x52 joystick 1 of the best i think.

Comment

Originally posted by eLite bling

I also strongly disagree. I can snap into hovers in no time - with no waggle, get good quick weapon swaps, see external views to ensure my safety, plus have the ability to make very subtle changes in flight, or since I have it calibrated so high, I can snap the stick over and the only delay is the physics of the jet trying to keep up.

My X-52 is pinpoint accurate and I love it. Previous to the X-52 flight system, I had a force feedback logitech and could own with that as well in the choppers and jets.

Comment

I'm doing pretty good with K&M. I'm going to stick with K&M.

Comment

Originally posted by werewolfversion2
                          Yeah. I know that Saitek joysticks are awesome, but can't afford a $50 or a $100 joystick.

Saitek ST290 Pro I paid $19.97 for it at Wal-Mart.

I never flew before, and I can do all the basic stuff. Still learning how to dogfight.

Comment

seems like a good place to post so....

I'm thinking on getting a joystick, since october when i baught the game i ahve been using the keyboard (and only the keyboard no mouse). And a lot of people have Joysticks. I was thinking on buying one, can anyone tell me the BEST one to buy?

Comment

logitech 3d pro is the best stick for the money. 30 dollars at target. I have had mine for a long time and it is still good as new. And it has many function buttons and my favorite slide throttle. That is in my opinion the greatest advantage over a keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                              X