X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Faulty UAV ???

Originally posted by Apostle
    Is that what this guys beef is?

Nope. It's the 'ol 'UAV can see Spec Ops' Vs 'UAV can't see Spec Ops' thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
      You asked the commander for a UAV and he gave it to you right away?

Sorry, but never heard of this bug.
      yes, very strange.

We'll have to call in EA, DICE, EvenBalance, and maybe the Joint Chiefs on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
        Yep, if the Spec Ops moves, he is detectable, but not if he is still.
        That must have been it, I'm sure he was Spec Ops when he killed me. Didn't know about the invisible if still thingy. Thxs everyone.

Comment

stupidest thing ive ever heard. why wouldnt they do that to sniper??

Comment

Sometimes it can be hard to see enemies on the UAV if they are close to you and the UAV is also centered on you... especially if you havent zoomed in your minimap all the way.

Anybody know if an enemy standing in the center of a UAV sweep generates an audible alarm?

Comment

hmmm.....I was under the impression that Spec Ops don't show up on scans, but do show up on UAV's.....

Comment

The UAV obviously has C4 cleverly placed on the camera to block the view.

Comment

I have seen the bug that lets dead players pop up alive just seconds later. I saw a squad mate take out a guy - it said [DAO-12] newb - and I gave my squad mate a med pack because it was a close fight - out aways out from a flag. I turned around to go see what kit the enemy was and all the sudden he was standing there full health and shot me dead....then my squad mate.

They had no spawns on that side of the map, and there was a UAV over head with no red blips. He did not get healed - just just pulled a Jesus.

It has happened many times.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerStein
                    I have seen the bug that lets dead players pop up alive just seconds later. I saw a squad mate take out a guy - it said [DAO-12] newb - and I gave my squad mate a med pack because it was a close fight - out aways out from a flag. I turned around to go see what kit the enemy was and all the sudden he was standing there full health and shot me dead....then my squad mate.

They had no spawns on that side of the map, and there was a UAV over head with no red blips. He did not get healed - just just pulled a Jesus.

It has happened many times.

your enemy probably had an invisible cheating friend beside him.
                    It is probably a cheat, not a bug.

Comment

Originally posted by gungho
                      I think there is either a UAV bug, or a new hack. I was playing last night as Squad Leader & was capping a flag lying on the floor, I saw an enemy close by & thought I saw him shot by one of my squad. Just to make sure, I asked the commander for UAV & saw absolutley nothing. So I stood up to finish capping the flag, and was promptly shot by an enemy who I could see was close to me as I lay dead waiting to spawn. The UAV had only just stopped, and there is no way he could have gotten right up next to me in less than 1 second. So is it a hack or a bug
                      It could also be that you didn't finish bringing down the flag yet and he spawned on the flag just as the uav went down. I have spawned on a flag and killed someone trying to cap it quite a few times.

Comment

Working...
                      X